Jennifer Love Hewitt uses vanilla extract as perfume. Seriously.

By brendon April 09, 2012 @ 11:05 PM

3814616

Finally. Jennifer Love Hewitt has found a way to combine the two things she’s best at: hoarding food and scaring away men. Us weekly says:

“I carry McCormick’s Pure Vanilla [in my purse] — the baking kind — and dab it on my neck,” she tells Us Weekly. “Men are attracted to the scent! One time, I put it on and four different guys were like, ‘You smell amazing!’”

And I’m wiling to bet not one of those four followed that with, “…and we should go out some time.” Because Jennifer Love Hewitt is a lunatic. So even if some guy did associate the smell of vanilla with sexual desire, he’d be better off just staying home to fuck the ice cream.

SomeoneluvsU 04/09/2012 23:58

She forgot to mention the 4 guys that thought she smelled amazing were:
    Ralphie May, Kevin Federline, Dog the bounty hunter and Rosie O’Donnell

duckbutter 04/10/2012 00:01

cow tippers unite

duckbutter 04/10/2012 00:02

I will always love her…….don’t hate

duckbutter 04/10/2012 00:03

don’t forget me!!! fuck it I’ll go back to fucking the neibor

duckbutter 04/10/2012 00:11

well I guess pecker isn’t gonna feed the cows while tipping, so i’ll do the dirty work fu pecker and hearts to rok…. I looked to make the heart symbol but gave up. fyi my gf is anger managemetn and I’m loving every minute of it

SomeoneluvsU 04/10/2012 00:17

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ for you dickbicker…. (alt 3)
    Them cows ain’t gonna tip themselves, boy…

Gildorg 04/10/2012 04:41

I would still totally bang her in her fat ass.

Again, I think I would enjoy that…

deadpool81 04/10/2012 07:39

Look B, you can’t go talking trash while she looks that damn good and expect the jokes to land. Right now she looks good enough to convert me to scientology and veganism, while convincing me the mayans were right about the world ending in 2012 at the same time. Wait until she gets below the diagonal on the crazy/hot scale.

Szader 04/10/2012 07:48

She learned this method while watching Showtime’s new series, House of Lies. She’s such a copy cat.

Mr. Nutt 04/10/2012 07:58

Sorry Rok, went trap shooting yesterday and then went to dinner. I will post some tits at 9am central time. Stand by. ( . )( . )

pump 04/10/2012 10:04

I think we should always remember her like this:

Mr. Nutt 04/10/2012 10:31

☼☜⊙⊙♡♧♢♤⚡⚡⚡♨♋

Mr. Poop 04/10/2012 10:46

I’m touching myself.

stealthy 04/10/2012 10:54

I swear this guy criticizes chicks like he is a gay guy. Hey stupid, men don’t care what she puts on herself as long as it also includes man mayo.

Just stop pretending you are straight, fact is I prefer my gays to be flaming, do us all a favor, the cake is clearly a lie.

muslhed1 04/10/2012 11:21

Yum….

Observer 04/10/2012 12:02

Gay guys LOVE chicks….they don’t criticize them…..gay guys criticize each other……

Pussy-boys criticize chicks for attributes, like clothes, that don’t affect the chicks fuck-readiness……

Observer 04/10/2012 12:05

…the above being said, notwithstanding…….

…I would LOVE to fuck Jen Love…..especially if she finished me off a few times with those big meaty tits…….scented with vanilla or coconut……

…because…..well……I love vanilla…..

Gildorg 04/10/2012 12:20

Nutt!

That was the super hot chick over at Yuckie that Jaybroni said they figured out who she was and that apparently she like being topless and jumping around and there were more pics of her out there…

Who the hell is she and can you find these other pics?

You will be a God if you can, sir!

Mr. Poop 04/10/2012 12:20

I’m on my way to Tampa today. Can anyone tell me which stall at the airport I should sit in in order to get a blumpkin?