Jeremy Renner says hes not gay

By brendon April 04, 2012 @ 7:31 PM

spl344632_012

There have been rumors that Jeremy Renner is gay for at least two years now, and he’s never really said much about it, but now he tells the Hollywood Reporter that the whole thing should really be private. And that he’s not gay.

“I want my personal life to be personal, and it’s not f—ing true,” he says of the (gay rumors). “And I don’t care if you’re talking about things that are true, you’re still talking about my personal life. How about I go peek in your window? How does that feel?”

Not very good, Jeremy. I didn’t like it at all. But it’s a good transition to these pictures of him through a window with some girl at Mel’s Drive-In on Sunset. Is he on a date? Maybe he’s not gay. I’m sure there’s a reason to hang out with girls other than the potential for sex but I can’t seem to think of one.

(image source = splash)

1. Mr. Nutt 04/04/2012 19:33

These rumors will follow him forever. Just ask Richard Gere’s gerbil.

2. P3pp3r 04/04/2012 20:32

No gayer then you are….Br3nd@…you fucking cock sucker…lift my day time ban you asshole!

3. SexyRicardSimmons 04/04/2012 21:31

A gay actor in Hollywood? You have to be shitting me!

4. Admiral 04/04/2012 21:41

If he doesn’t want attention, why in Hell is he a Hollywood actor?

5. PunkA 04/05/2012 11:59

OK, so he is bi then. Whatever.

6. Observer 04/05/2012 13:45

I’m not gay……but I must say…..being “buy” can eliminate a lot of entrapments…..

7. Ass Mint 04/05/2012 13:46

$3

8. Pitbulllover 04/05/2012 20:37

I love these actors who want to be PC and say that there’s nothing wrong with being gay, but then they act as if you accused them of raping puppies.

9. DRock 04/06/2012 10:05

Next Three Movies:
    The Bourne Hidentity
    The Bourne Supreme Assy
    The Bourne Ulti Mate Him

10. baldowl 04/07/2012 13:17

He makes an excellent point: there’s nothing more private than one’s sex life. NOTHING. It is the most personal, private thing about an individual, and frankly we’d all be better off if we’d all–heterosexuals and homosexuals (I almost typed hobosexual–but that’s a lifestyle so deviant it cannot be discussed even in the most liberal company)–trot on back to our respective closets.
    I can say that, because I’m not a celebrity. If you want to be famous and in movies, you can STFU about your private life, you attention whore.