Chris Brown brags about “smashing” Rihanna like a pumpkin

By brendon May 10, 2012 @ 12:24 PM

You were wrong if you thought Chris Brown couldn’t be any more of a dickhead but in your defense, you didn’t know he was going to release a remix of the Kanye song ‘TheraFlu’ last night, and say this at the 1:12 mark:

“Don’t fuck with my old bitches
Like a bad fur
Every industry nigga did had her
Trick or treat like a pumpkin just to smash her.”

That may or may not be about Rihanna, but she seems to think it is because she unfollowed him on twitter last night, and then a short time later he unfollowed her. And I have to take her word for it because I don’t understand how an ex-girlfriend is like a bad fur, and I can’t even begin to translate “trick or treat like a pumpkin just to smash her.”

Is he saying the pumpkin goes trick or treating? And then gets to “smash” Rihanna? So the pumpkin gets to fuck Rihanna? I guess he could mean the pumpkin gets to punch Rihanna after trick or treating but, and I didn’t think it was possible either, but that somehow makes even less sense.

Observer 05/10/2012 12:37

….but who is Snooki following now…??

dubbya 05/10/2012 12:43

He’s talking about putting his dick in a Jack-o-lantern. A male Jack-o-lantern.

Mr. Nutt 05/10/2012 13:00

Black culture is strange.

SomeoneluvsU 05/10/2012 13:09

Releasing a remix of any Kanye song should be felony

Rok 05/10/2012 13:16

Most times I feel like punching Rhianna too

Admiral 05/10/2012 13:17

No no, you’ve got it all wrong, see: trick or treat is in reference to Chris Brown’s skepticism regarding Rianna – he doesn’t know if she’s a trick, or a treat, and that makes him scared.

The pumpkin is in reference to Cinderella and how her carriage turns into a pumpkin at the end of the night, much like Rhianna turned into a bitch and deserved to get punched (by Chris Brown’s logic).

Either that or he was high and/ or drunk when he wrote the song and it doesn’t mean shit, like most poetry.

LoK 05/10/2012 13:19

And people act surprised by this

Rok 05/10/2012 13:22

Wow Admiral,

You sure know alot about . . . stuff

SomeoneluvsU 05/10/2012 13:23

I’m with Dakota Fanning’s butt crack on this one…

Observer 05/10/2012 13:26

I’m not as street savvy as some of you guys…….

….does “like a bad fur” mean she needs a more current bikini wax…..??

Mr. Nutt 05/10/2012 13:31

Admiral, your vast knowledge on this subject is impressive indeed but if I need a translation book to listen to his music I don’t want to do it. I have more important things to do with my time. For example, I could watch paint dry. Far more interesting and morally satisfying.

Mr. Nutt 05/10/2012 13:34

The next thing Chris Brown needs to hit is the unemployment line like 14% of the other blacks in this country.

xtonybaloneyx 05/10/2012 13:41

You do understand that your interpretation of the lyrics are more wrong than they are right… It’s sexual connotation nothing more and nothing less to everyone who is reading this like a moron.

RoofRufus 05/10/2012 13:43

I agree that Chris Brown SUUUUCKS but “smashing”, the way he’s using it, means sex. Not literally smashing.

Rok 05/10/2012 13:56

Nutt,

Fuck that little bitch, cunt. Goddamn moms want to sissy-ass their piece of shit kids to fill in the gigantic void in their lives due to their inability to find worth in the world without a cock up their slots, cum in their underpants or a kids that they ca continue to fill with all their fears and deficiencies until the little fuck ends up running a meth house with some whore who’s tits remind him of his slut mothers, until he ends up in jail getting ass-raped for cigarettes.

Any questions?

Mr. Poop 05/10/2012 13:57

I’m with Rok’s mother’s tits on this one.

harleydavidson 05/10/2012 14:01

sorry. i dont speak jive.

Mr. Nutt 05/10/2012 14:07

* Stands and applauds wildly * Rok, can I quote you word for word? I need to get that statement over to the engraver so it can be carved into granite.

Mr. Poop 05/10/2012 14:13

Rok is a modern day Walt Whitman.

Plus I think his perspective on women has changed since is brother started fucking his ex wife.

True story.