this haircut made Cameron Diaz cry

By brendon May 03, 2012 @ 11:17 AM

cameron_diaz_short_haircut

Speaking of Cameron Diaz, she told Jay Leno that the haircut she got right before Christmas, just in time for her picture to be taken a million times during awards season, made her cry. Though we’re the ones who had to look at her so really it seems like she got off easy.

“I just burst into tears and started crying, and I felt so vulnerable,” she explained. “For a woman to all of a sudden have no hair, oh my god.”

Yes, I’m sure women with cancer will nominate her for some kind of hero award. And I’m not sure if this will help any, but her face is still way uglier than any haircut she could ever get. She should probably start doing her hair like the little girl in ‘the Ring’.

(image source = getty)

1. Mr. Nutt 05/03/2012 11:27

Waking up to that face everyday would make me cry.

2. Mr. Poop 05/03/2012 11:41

Looks like heaven. I have to get home and plug my girlfriend before something bad happens.

3. Observer 05/03/2012 11:45

Now, let’s be kind here…….a bad hair-do can really traumatize a chick……

4. harleydavidson 05/03/2012 11:48

remember back when the mask came out and cameron diaz didnt look like skeletor?

she looks like she has that aids face now? she looks all gaunt and emaciated. for mikey and any other retards here that means ugly as fuck and beat with the ugly stick

5. Mr. Nutt 05/03/2012 11:51

Age is not kind to most women but for some reason it has taken a real disliking to her.

6. Tylerdurden389 05/03/2012 11:57

To be fair, in The Mask she was like 20 lol. Weird thing is, she isn’t one of those actresses that boozes and drugs it up all the time (or at leas,t we’re not hearing about it on TMZ). So why is she aging so badly? Is she maybe one of those crazy vegan chicks and isn’t eating well? Ugh. 2 nose jobs on her proves what happens when you keep fixing it until it’s broke. She honestly looks like a cartoon character after getting punched in the face and it looks flat.

But whatever, I’d still hit it.

7. Mr. Poop 05/03/2012 12:08

I don’t give a fuck.

8. Mr. Nutt 05/03/2012 12:18

Wait for the chorus.

9. Mr. Poop 05/03/2012 12:25

I’m hornier than P epper at a Lyle Lovett look-alike contest

10. minimosh 05/03/2012 12:29

I think it’s the curse of the white women gene.

11. lat1008 05/03/2012 13:16

Looking at that picture it’s hard to believe that it’s the haircut she’s crying about.

12. HerreraShana 05/04/2012 15:42

as Kim replied I’m startled that you able to earn $8479 in one month on the internet. have you seen this website makecash16. çom

13. HerreraShana 05/04/2012 15:44

what Kenneth said I cannot believe that a mother able to earn $7775 in four weeks on the computer. have you seen this web page makecash16. çom