Alec Baldwin punched another photographer today

By brendon June 19, 2012 @ 12:05 PM

im

Alec Baldwin went and got a marriage license this morning in New York, then punched a photographer for the New York Daily News in the face. Because now someone might deduce that he’s getting married, and otherwise that would have stayed a secret for a thousand years.

Santos (the photographer) was standing innocently with two other photographers when Baldwin, 54, approached with an angry glare.
?“He was looking mad,” said Santos. “He said, ‘Step back, step back.’ I said, ‘We’re moving back.’”
?Baldwin then grabbed a second News photographer, Jefferson Siegel, and Santos told (Baldwin) to back off.?“He comes after me, starts shoving and punching me — one time, right in the chin. And then he started shoving me, and pushing me. Then he goes the other way.”

And straight to twitter

An unrepentant Baldwin presented his version of the clash, via Twitter: “A ‘photographer’ almost hit me in the face with his camera this morning. #allpaparazzishouldbewaterboarded”

I’m not sure celebrities really understand how hashtagging works.

The Black 06/19/2012 12:19

Uh, oh. she’s back writing again. Damn you B.

Mr. Bones 06/19/2012 12:23

3 day weekend and 3 or 4 crappy posts a day. How do I get that job?

Mr. Bones 06/19/2012 12:24

“I’m not sure celebrities really understand how hashtagging works.”

I’m not sure how this blogger understands how blogging works.

Okuma 06/19/2012 12:39

I really have no sympathy for the fucking paparazzi. They will get right up in your face with a flash that could blind the fucking sun itself, and start snapping away. Scumbags.

Mr. Nutt 06/19/2012 12:42

WHAT!?! No LiLo post? Alex is angry? My world is now upside down!

I am going to open a potential celebrity school. Someone needs to tell these people what fame will do to them before they become famous.

Honkey Dong 06/19/2012 12:43

(sigh)

I wonder what LiLo is doing right now?

The Mildly Tanned Knight 06/19/2012 12:47

He’s just showing how Liberalism is the path to peace and tolerance.

Mr. Nutt 06/19/2012 12:52

The Black, sex with a Lama? You have my full attention.

mrnuttdurden@gmail.com

harleydavidson 06/19/2012 12:54

Im going back to the last kate upton post. id rather beat my dick senseless than read about this fat liberal fuck.

wasnt this cunt supposed to move to canada?

harleydavidson 06/19/2012 12:56

for fucks sake, huffington post gets all the fucking from game of thrones and we get a fully clothed lohan and alec fucking baldwin? what is this shit?

2 fingers 1 Thumb 06/19/2012 12:57

C A N A D ‘ uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

This dude is fucking a really hot yoga instructor!

Mr. Nutt 06/19/2012 12:57

Mr. Nutt 06/19/2012 13:01

Careful Harley, complaining gets you banned. Although, doing nothing gets you banned too. Never mind, I’m going to handle this just like I handle everything else. Who wants a beer?

harleydavidson 06/19/2012 13:04

ill take a shot of whiskey with my beer. and three hookers.

2 fingers 1 Thumb 06/19/2012 13:06

I am not drinking, smoking pot or doing ANY more drugs until July. Holy fuck I almost died yesterday. I literally thought I may poop out all of my important organs.

Mr. Poop 06/19/2012 13:13

2 Fingers,

Interesting. If you figure out how to poop out a lung, let me know

harleydavidson 06/19/2012 13:14

here is some more kate upton. this is the sort of shit this place needs more of.

Mr. Nutt 06/19/2012 13:17

Harley, only three? You getting old or just taking it easy today?

Hate, that is a sign to slow it down. Good read my friend. Drink more water.

Mr. Poop 06/19/2012 13:21

Also,

Unless you woke up with a rubberband around your balls and your anus bleached, I really don’t see what all the fuss is about

Mr. Poop 06/19/2012 13:23

And lastly,

Man up! Gildorg is willing to drink himself to death, and he does it with a smile on his face.