its the ‘Django Unchained’ trailer

By brendon June 06, 2012 @ 8:17 PM

Quentin Tarantinos new movie ‘Django Unchained’, a western about a bounty hunter who needs the help of a slave, starring Leonardo DiCaprio, Christoph Waltz, and Jamie Foxx, finally has it’s first trailer.

It’s quickly explained that Waltz and Foxx team up because they need each other, but perhaps one day they’ll look back and realize the real gift wasn’t the reward at the end of their journey, but rather the journey itself, and all the fond memories they created about shooting people.

Honkey Dong 06/06/2012 22:19

Aaacckk! I’ve been RickRolled!

Gildorg 06/06/2012 22:24

I don’t see what this has to do with a younger Jenny McCarthy’s Tits?

SomeoneluvsU 06/06/2012 22:38

Does Leonardo DiCaprio play the slave?

2 fingers 1 Thumb 06/07/2012 05:24

This will be awesome. If you need direction in this genre of films, let me know.

If not, fuck off.

Caribou 06/07/2012 05:46

I don’t get it, where are the naked women?

harleydavidson 06/07/2012 08:05

jamie foxx sucks balls.

but he was pretty good in ray.

Mr. Poop 06/07/2012 10:43

The sheriff is a N igger!

harleydavidson 06/07/2012 10:45

excuse me while i whip this out.

wait nm. this is not the most recent Kate Upton post.

Honkey Dong 06/07/2012 10:45

As Charlie Sheen would say, “You know what? Fucking blow my balls, alright, you fucking asshole!”

Mr. Poop 06/07/2012 11:12

I don’t believe in Beatles . . . .

I just believe, in me.

R okan and me . . .

. . . That’s reality.

Rok 06/07/2012 11:13

Don’t drag me into this.

I’m just here for the chicks

Admiral 06/07/2012 12:32

Finally, a movie about killing evil white folk! And just in time for Obama’s re-election campaign focused on racial and societal separation. Perfect timing, Tarantino, you dickhead.

Guh. Slavery wasn’t a group of evil men being evil – it was a societal, cultural way of life. To mis-characterize it as anything else would be disingenuous and exploitative. I’m sure there were slave owners that were cruel bastards, but there bulk of slave owners at the time were ambivalent; it was simply the way their culture worked – there was an order to things, and who would a free individual be in order to want to change that? Being a free nation, we have the freedom NOT to act to upset our environment. That’s not to say “we have the freedom to enslave”, rather, the individual has the freedom not to be involved in public discourse. Can you imagine a world where private citizens are FORCED to vote? That’s more like Totalitarianism.

To put it in perspective – imagine in the future alcohol is banned. In this future world movies are often made portraying everyone that drank alcohol as being either an evil drunkard that beat his wife, or a prostitute. One movie may not do it, but taken as a whole it leads the public to one thing: alcohol is bad no matter what. Tarantino’s adding to the misconception that all white people are evil slave owners. Fuck that. Movies like this exploit white people for the purposes of entertainment – and nobody says shit.

Observer 06/07/2012 12:59

Is this movie about autistic kids whose mom’s have juicy tits and hairy bushes……???

….because if it is…..then two thumbs up…..

Observer 06/07/2012 13:01

Admiral……

….I like where you’re going with this……though, personally, I’ve always been more interested in “white slavery”……….

Observer 06/07/2012 13:04

moms

Mr. Poop 06/07/2012 13:12

My taint is itchier than usual today. Can someone take a look at it?

smanchwhich 06/07/2012 13:22

Tarantino is really on a roll with killing easily hate-able people. maybe he’ll have time travelling nazis into this movie. Interestingly enough though, I thought he did a good job humanizing the nazis in basterds. majority of members of the nazi party were just there for the whole “i dont want to go to a concentration camp” thing.

dubbya 06/07/2012 13:32