Jessica Chastain picked a good time to wear this dress

By brendon June 11, 2012 @ 2:03 PM

jessica_chastain_see_thru_dress_2012_tony_awards

Jessica Chastain went from almost total obscurity two years ago to somehow starring in 13 movies since. She had 7 last year, including Brad Pitts wife in ‘Tree of Life’ and an Academy Award Best Supporting Actress nomination for ‘The Help’, then 6 more this year, highlighted by Kathryn Bigelows movie about SEAL Team 6 as they hunt down and kill Osama bin Laden (Bigelows first movie since winning the Academy Award for Best Director for ‘The Hurt Locker’).

It’s a powerful reminder to all the young actresses out there that dreams really can come true in Hollywood, especially if those dreams involve me turning up the brightness on her pictures to maybe see her tits.

(image source of jessica at the tony awards last night = wenn, getty)

1. Finkle Who 06/11/2012 14:04

First, bitches!!!

2. harleydavidson 06/11/2012 14:11

Looks like the alien from Mars Attacks thatMartin Short takes back to the White House for a piece of ass.

3. Mr. Poop 06/11/2012 14:17

Finkle,

Can you give me some quick advice on how to bring a woman to coitis?

I found this on Urban Dictionary, but I still have questions

Thanks

4. Rok 06/11/2012 14:20

Yeah Finkle,

I have kind of the same question, but answer mine first.

P epper complains about this all the time and I don;t know what he means.

5. Observer 06/11/2012 14:52

It is easier to have “bought” a woman to coitus than to have “brought”……

….it is like “sit set sat “, or “further, father”……only more expensive….

6. Mr. Nutt 06/11/2012 14:54

As pale as she is, you probably have guessed there are no bikini shots of her, and you would be correct.

7. Observer 06/11/2012 14:55

…………especially if those dreams involve me turning up the brightness on her pictures to maybe see her tits.…..

….Thanks Mr. Nutt……I like actualization over possibility….

8. Mr. Poop 06/11/2012 15:10

Observer,

Do you agree with the old adage, “He who smelt it dealt it.” And how does that relate to qweefing in church?

Thanks Bunches

9. Mr. Nutt 06/11/2012 15:13

Your welcome Observer. The ladies underwear section of the Sears catalog seems so, so long ago. We’re big boys! We want to see tits and ass.

NEW UP!

10. Observer 06/11/2012 15:13

Mr. Poop…….

…..I have always disagreed with the “smelt / delt” controversy because whilst many have “smelt it” , it is usually only the reporting party who actually “delt” the offense……

….therefore a queefing rhyme must be created to catch the offender…..

11. LoK 06/11/2012 22:04

I’m with Harley on this one