Dane Cook is doing jokes about the Aurora shooting

By brendon July 27, 2012 @ 2:08 PM

Dane Cook was working out some new material at the Laugh Factory in Hollywood last night, including some about the shooting that left 12 dead after ‘the Dark Knight Rises’ premiere in Aurora last week.

“So I heard that the guy came into the theater about 25 minutes into the movie. And I don’t know if you’ve seen the movie, but the movie is pretty much a piece of crap. Yea, spoiler alert.”
“I know that if none of that would have happened, pretty sure that somebody in that theater, about 25 minutes in, realizing it was a piece of crap, was probably like ‘ugh fucking shoot me.’”

The Daily Caller says this was met with “groans that morphed into loud laughter and cheers”, but it shouldn’t have. Not because he was wrong to do it but because that lazy, obvious joke sucked. Even my texting joke was better than that and I hate myself. He should do one about the guy shooting people because shooshing them didn’t work. You’re welcome, Dane Cook!

Doo Doo Fresh 07/27/2012 14:15

Uh, yeah. This just in…Dane Cook sucks.

LoK 07/27/2012 14:18

dammit doo doo you beat me to it…you must have taken a laxative

Doo Doo Fresh 07/27/2012 14:19

You think that was fast, you should see me in the sack. Wait, did I just type that out loud?

aquanetta jones 07/27/2012 14:55

Too bad the only one in that theater with a gun was that retarded dipshit.

I wish those murderers didn’t get trials….just a date with Rosie O’Donnel (yes sucking her dick is mandatory) or the electric chair…their choice.

I know I’d take the electric chair…much more tolerable

GreeneLantern 07/27/2012 14:59

Daniel Tosh’s rape joke isn’t looking so bad now…..unless of course that girl has, in fact, been raped by 5 guys since then.

baron887 07/27/2012 15:04

how was that movie bad? was it because bane didn’t wear axe body spray and an ironic tshirt? Is dane cook a celebrity?

harleydavidson 07/27/2012 15:50

dane cook had to have sold his soul to the devil to get where he is. that or he has sucked more dick in hollywood than paris hilton at a gang bang

ukrugger 07/27/2012 15:55

Once Louis CK starts joking about Aurora, Dane will have some funny material.

MachoManRandySavage 07/27/2012 16:03

It’s funny because Dane Cook himself is a notable “piece of crap”.

Buck 07/27/2012 16:46

Gotta give the guy credit…..it may not have been a great joke, but you and other bloggers have posted it and really…..when the fuck is the last time anyone talked about Dane Cook?

zencat002 07/28/2012 00:04

I’m fine with joking about any subject; it’s how we cope and deal. But this shit isn’t even funny. Dane Cook has always been a hack.