Justin Bieber “exceeded 100 mph”, got a ticket

By brendon July 06, 2012 @ 3:50 PM

justin_bieber_b-gr_03

Justin Beiber was driving his extra-desperate Fisker Karma down the 101 freeway in Los Angeles today at over 100 miles per hour, this according to L.A. City Councilman Dennis Zine who watched him do it, and who was a LAPD motorcycle officer for 18 years.

“Bieber was driving like a maniac.  He was weaving in and out of traffic.  There was hardly any space between cars as he weaved from lane to lane.”
“If I was on patrol, I would have arrested him for reckless driving.  I was going 60 and he drove by me like he was in a rocket ship.  He was a maniac.”

In Biebers defense, he was allegedly being chased by paparazzi. In not his defense; fuck him. That’s bullshit and had nothing to do with this. He just thinks he’s cool. The little dick drives a glowing silver car, of course the paparazzi can follow him, and now he’s gonna cry–just like a woman–and say “but I’m being followed” as an excuse to drive like an asshole. His gay little car is so conspicuous he might as well drive the Wienermobile and shoot flares out the window.

UPDATE – the LA Times says he was cited for driving in a “reckless manner”, though his exact speed is still a perplexing mystery.

(image source = bauer griffin)

1. Mac-Daddy 07/06/2012 15:59

Nice Car, too bad it comes with a douchebag

2. Shiss 07/06/2012 16:10

Fortunately, the douchebag is an option with that car.

I’d get the ceramic brakes instead.

3. SomeoneluvsU 07/06/2012 16:30

Why in the hell did you stop him?
    I would love to see him in a Ryan Dunn-ish crash picture for Monday mornings first post.

4. Observer 07/06/2012 16:35

So…..did he have to blow the cop to get out of the more serious ticket…??

5. Observer 07/06/2012 16:35

Is he old enough to drive….??

…or was Selena seen down below he seat level…??

6. SomeoneluvsU 07/06/2012 16:46

III Impoundment If the reckless driving offense involved a motor vehicle operated at a speed of > 100 MPH, the vehicle owned and operated by the defendant may be impounded for the first offense not more that 6 months and for a second offense not more than 12 months…CA Veh Code section 23592

7. Rok 07/06/2012 17:22

Who give a fuck?

8. aquanetta jones 07/06/2012 18:05

They should send the Biebs to LA County Jail…general population…that would be rad

9. Mr. Pickles 07/06/2012 19:18

That’s a bad ass car.
    He is a fucking pussy douche bag.

Does that make any sense without punctuation? Fuck it, I like it better that way!

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

10. Prime 07/07/2012 07:53

I can’t believe the cop didn’t try to beat the wigger out of him until he blacked out.