Madonna still pointing guns at the audience

By brendon July 23, 2012 @ 1:34 PM

madonna_pointing_guns_at_audience

If you go see Madonna during her MDNA tour, there’s at least two songs where she pretends to shoot the audience while the sound of gunfire rings out and shell casings and blood splatter across a giant LCD screen behind her.

Now, considering that scenario played out for real when 71 people were shot and 12 killed in Colorado on Friday, you might think she’d edit that out of her concert on Saturday. But you’d be wrong because Madonna is a cunt.

“Madonna would rather cancel her show than censor her art,” a member of her tour staff told HuffPost’s Rob Shuter. “Her entire career, she has fought against people telling her what she can and cannot do. She’s not about to start listening to them now.”

Oh but you can bet your ass she’ll “censor her art” on October 18th when her tour goes to Denver, because Madonna is only controversial when it’s completely safe to be that way. She has no real courage and never actually stands up to anyone. Not that I’m implying that Madonna fans don’t deserve to have guns pointed at them. Believe you me, I’m not making that argument in any way.

(image source = wenn)

Mr. Pickles 07/23/2012 13:43

She has a FUPA. I can only imagine how much man chowder has fallen on that thing.

EWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEW

See what I did there?!!!!

Rok 07/23/2012 13:55

WTF does this have to do with Minka Kelly’s sex tape?

Mr. Pickles 07/23/2012 14:01

Great point. I don’t care about anything else. Maybe that should be our ‘new safe place’

The Original Lo Rider 07/23/2012 14:12

It’s like a sexy grandmother pointing a gun at me.

Except for the “sexy” part.

harleydavidson 07/23/2012 14:16

madonna is a cunt.

minimosh 07/23/2012 14:33

oh my god zombies have learned how to use weapons?!

mr. shank 07/23/2012 14:47

maybe the audience should shoot back

JBizzle 07/23/2012 14:48

What is that in the 7th photo?Cherry pie filling?

Shiss 07/23/2012 15:18

You actually looked at the pictures? Did you not notice that Madonna was in them?

JBizzle 07/23/2012 15:25

She haunts them like some bad Grudge/Ring/Shutter movie.

Tipped 07/23/2012 17:38

I don’t think it’s fair to call what she does “art”. Garbage, rubbish, fuckmethissucks, all come to mind though.

ittles 07/23/2012 17:46

Stories about Madonna make me go to my sad place. In this instance, I returned to my happy place by imagining that this story was about Madonna’s passion for farting in public, and that her staffer was quoted as saying, “Madonna would rather cancel her show than censor her fart. Her entire career, she has fought against people telling her what she can and cannot do. She’s not about to start listening to them now.” So, in my happy place, Madonna is an extremely edgy performer, and has secured that reputation by farting in the face of The Man in spite of everyone telling her to hold it in. She’s a true rebel.

zencat002 07/23/2012 23:01

Ignorant slut, hack, half-bright (being generous) washed up cunt.