Maggie Grace and/or Justin Bieber was an accident

By brendon July 18, 2012 @ 2:52 PM

bieber-570

Justin Bieber, who looks more and more like a lesbian lately, told an Austrailian radio station that he doubts his mom was intending to start a family when she got pregnant with him at 18.

“She’s amazing… I was definitely an accident. It’s great my mom is super young, she’s a friend and a mom.
“She’s always been really strict, she still keeps me in line.”

Oddly enough, the mother of Justins girlfriend Selena Gomez was just 16 when she had Selena. So just image all the fascinating conversations they can have about that. Another good topic would be to ask Justin what it was like to be on ‘Lost’ and play Liam Neesons daughter in ‘Taken’. What a diverse resume. In Hollywood he’s what they call a triple threat.

SomeoneluvsU 07/18/2012 15:12

♫ Coooonstant Craving…Ah ha ♫

Rok 07/18/2012 15:29

You mean if she would have taken it up the ass like a good Catholic girl, this silly fuck would have never been born?

Fucking fuck!!!

Observer 07/18/2012 15:37

Rok…..

….it looks like she DID take it up the ass………and it Fistula’ed itself into a pregnancy…..

Mr. Pickles 07/18/2012 15:52

Obs, thank you. I learned something I will never need today. Well, that’s not true. I will talk about it at dinner with my grandmother.

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Dr Poop 07/18/2012 15:54

Observer,

Rectovaginal Fistula is one of the great hoaxes of the medical field. Think of it like an urban legend, much like the sasquatch or Yeti, or one-hour martinizing.

Its surprising that Wikipedia can be so inaccurate, since most everything else they write seems to be spot on.

I hope you didn’t send them any money.

jonsnow7412 07/18/2012 15:54

a front page with justin bieber and numerous articles about suri cruz. fuck this site. what would tyler durden do? Fire bomb that shit

Rok 07/18/2012 16:00

Wikipedia wrong?

This entry of Plato seems plausible.

SomeoneluvsU 07/18/2012 16:02

Rectovaginal Fistula is the name of my grunge polka band.

(Which reminds me… I need to schedule practice time in the jam shed)

Honkey Dong 07/18/2012 16:03

I bet Bieber’s clam smells like Selena Gomez’s strap-on.

Dr Poop 07/18/2012 16:20

I know a Dave Plato.
    He’s a Greek who lives down the street from me.
    He puts a lamb on a spit every Easter and the whole neighborhood smells like Moussaka for a week.

Hairiest man I have ever seen. Last time I examined him I walked in the room and thought he was wearing a mohair jump suit

Observer 07/18/2012 17:23

Rok……

….my 4 year old stills likes Play-doh…..

…but she’s more of Nihilist…..

LoK 07/18/2012 19:40

Don’t you fucking ruin Maggie Grace for me!!!

blueshoptrade 07/18/2012 23:31