Lindsay and her mom got in a fight, 4 police cars called

By brendon October 10, 2012 @ 10:59 AM

dina_lohan_drunk_lindsay_lohan_big_tits

Lindsay Lohan was out drinking with her mom last night, a Tuesday, until about 7am this morning, and that’s actually the least fucked up part of this entire story.

After that, they were driven back to the Lohan house in North Merrick, Long Island, and got into a fight that left Lindsay with a cut on her leg and brought “at least four police cars and an emergency service vehicle” to the scene.

“(Lindsay) was yelling “I’ve had enough of this!’ “ witness John Scalesi (told the New York Post).
Scalesi said he heard the call for service on his police scanner and rushed to Dina Lohan’s house to get a look at the 8:15 a.m. action.

Don’t act like you wouldn’t have a police scanner if you lived next to the Lohans.

A source close to Lindsay said her father, Michael Lohan, called police after his daughter dialed him early Wednesday.
(Lindsay) reportedly suffered a cut on her leg when a diamond bracelet was broken in the fight, the source (told the Daily News).
The argument was reportedly over whether Lindsay would spent the night at her home or return to a Manhattan hotel.

As always, what happens next is nothing. The police took a domestic incident report but no arrests were made and no charges are expected to be filed.

Hopefully we’ll at least found out how bad the fight was. Because if they were both wrestling and their clothes ripped and their tits popped out, that would be a police report I could jack-off too. And whatever, judge me if you want, but what goes on in my house is my business.

1. Mike Hunt 10/10/2012 11:28

Apparently the cunt doesn’t fall far from the tree

2. aquanetta jones 10/10/2012 11:38

I wonder if fucking Dinah would be like shark skin against your penis. Lindsey would feel like burning coals in her rusty twat

3. Thissiteiswack 10/10/2012 13:00

I bet they would do a mommy/daughter threesome for a gram of coke.

4. SexyRicardSimmons 10/10/2012 13:05

Partying with the Lohan’s has to be fun. Drugs, Alcohol, fighting, titties flopping out, they do it all. If you left alive the next day you most likely would have ebola from Lilo’s twat but it would still be a good time.

5. newyorkmatt 10/10/2012 16:55

proofread

6. Conal 10/10/2012 19:25

I agree, a threesome would be like fucking a leather wallet and a half-round wood rasp, but it’d still make a fine story. And a lifetime of AZT cocktails but whatever.

7. handler 10/11/2012 12:27

I’d fuck her, but only if she was drunk and high at the time….I meant if I was drunk and high.

8. Tylerdurden389 10/11/2012 22:39

I wanna party in downtown NY with LiLo, Charlie Sheen, Mel Gibson, and Danny Boneduce.