Kate Upton mocked her ex on twitter

By brendon January 08, 2013 @ 4:20 PM

kate-upton-tweet

Kate Upton and Mark Sanchez only dated for about 20 minutes, and that was almost a year ago, but that didn’t stop her from mocking him on twitter last night during the BCS Championship game because women are black hearted monsters.

Sanchez of course is the, um, “quarterback” (for lack of a better word) for the NY Jets, who went 6-10 this season, so as Alabama rolled Notre Dame 42-10, Upton posted the tweet above. Sanchez tried to reply several times, but sent the first few tweets to the wrong model and then dropped his phone.

(image source = january edition of german vogue)

richie 01/08/2013 16:40

astute (or is that ass-toot) comment

Tylerwoulddefinitelynotapprove 01/08/2013 17:18

Upton needs to hurry up and show them titties. You know this bitch has A FUCKING LOT of Anna Nicole in here. She’s gonna be a tubbo in no time

The Narrator 01/08/2013 17:57

I now find her even more attractive.

dj queef 01/09/2013 09:06

I wanna giver her a Bandit Mask…

dj queef 01/09/2013 09:06

I wanna giver her a Bandit Mask…

dj queef 01/09/2013 09:07

I wanna giver her a Bandit Mask…

The Mildly Tanned Knight 01/09/2013 19:57

Nice……

BTW, think about the phrase “Sanchez ONLY dated Upton for about 20 minutes.”

Yeah, that’s a better 20 minutes than anyone has or will have who will EVER read this site (including me).

Conal 01/09/2013 20:05

I agree Knight. A man only has to listen to some chick’s bullshit while they’re dating. Once he’s done hollowing her out, I’m pretty sure he’s not staying up at night worrying about some catty throwaway tweet. Plus, he’ll still be a quarterback. She’ll be ‘hey, remember that one chick, what’s her name? Ah, nevermind.’

Furthermore, I would like for dj queef to realize his dream of giving her a Bandit Mask.

wayne44870 01/21/2013 13:44

I like how risque she appears to look and act – on the verge of sluttiness – not that there is anything wrong with that!