Holly Madison Gets It

By Travis March 04, 2013 @ 2:14 PM

The saddest thing that can happen to an attractive woman is that she gets pregnant and then never loses that weight. Jessica Simpson is living proof of that and, with a little luck, it’ll happen to Kim Kardashian, too. But with Marisa Miller recently giving birth and Holly Madison ready to pop any day now, we need to be worried more than ever that these models could end up becoming disgusting.

Fortunately, Holly is taking preventive steps against that.

“This might sound gross, but I’m totally planning on having my placenta turned into pills I can take after giving birth,” she wrote on her blog.

Madison explained she hopes the pills will help her recover after childbirth.

“I heard it helps women recover faster and I want to recover as quickly as I can!” (Fox News)

Sure, that sounds disgusting, but if she wants to poop into a cup and drink it like a smoothie, she’s free to do so if it means she’ll be dancing on a pole in Las Vegas sooner than later. America needs hot blondes with big fake breasts now more than ever. And if Holly wants to recover even faster, she should also get even bigger implants. Dare to be better and all that crap.

Lick-it 03/04/2013 14:32

The only way for a chick to keep her figure after children,,,..??

ADOPT…

MacDaddy 03/04/2013 14:39

I met this girl! Sweetest person ever. Just completely dumb as a box of rocks!

Also…Hot body and all, but that face has wear and tear!

RangerLG 03/04/2013 14:40

I see this site has adopted the quantity over quality system. Maybe if we put up a ton of blog posts, people won’t comment on how much we suck. Hey, it worked for no one at all.

Raymond K. Hessel 03/04/2013 17:11

Holly Madison can continue to get it.

NeverBrook 03/04/2013 17:28

“Dare to be better and all that crap”

Good Advice. Now take it yourself. The writing on TMZ is better than this shit.

DoubleNut 03/05/2013 23:28