Jane Lynch Files for Divorce; Cory Monteith Kills Himself

By Lex July 15, 2013 @ 2:37 AM

I can see not wanting to live in a world where lesbian couples can’t seem to do any better than straight couples. How can two people with vaginas, who know how to please vaginas, not get along? It seems perfect. It probably did to Cory Monteith who the press is refusing to say died of drugs. He just died, like 31-year olds often do in hotel rooms. Maybe from bad room service or possibly an assassination attempt I guess. I’ve been in a Canadian hotel. The first is definitely possible. Though I’d still bet on the drugs. The history of young actors overdosing in hotel rooms is legendary. It’s almost as long as the history of actors having secret gay hookups in hotel rooms. Though that latter list will no longer include Jane Lynch and her wife.

1. Rey 07/15/2013 03:06

What a stupid thing to write, the whole offensive thing really.
    The press cannot report how he died as nothing has been determined yet, there has been plenty of speculation which has been reported. Stating in the headline he killed himself is just heartless, for all we know yet he may have had heart failure which may have been from drug abuse, doesn’t mean he killed himself.
    Most people expect it to be confirmed as OD but we don’t know that yet.

And that BS about having vaginas should lead to a happy marriage. Yeah, intelligence showing through there, cos that’s all there is to a relationship.

2. teutonic 07/15/2013 07:50

I blame the Zimmerman verdict.

3. RangerLG 07/15/2013 08:40

If this means the end of Glee, then I’m all for it.

4. stealthy 07/15/2013 09:09

technically if he was a drug user and his drug use contributed in any way to his death, then yes, he killed himself.

You are an uppity homo rey.

5. stealthy 07/15/2013 09:10

I do fully support your right to marry another uppity homo, I felt I needed to say that.

6. AlphaDog15 07/15/2013 09:58

Ray, this is SUPPOSSED to be a humor site. Now if you want to say the jokes were in poor taste that would be one thing. But to try and breakdown the components of the thread and analyze them one by one is just absurd. besides, haven’t you ever head ‘happy wife, happy life!’?

7. Al (Ted) Bundy 07/15/2013 11:41

Rey,

Way to be a senseless twat. This site gives a good 50 reasons a day to rip into it for being insipid, boring, clueless, unfunny and proponents of bad spelling and poor grammar. You go a different way and bag on the story for doing EXACTLY what the site is supposed to do, tear into celebrities for being douchebags. Cory killed himself with an OD. Get your panties out of your crack and head over to Perez.