Rony Seikaly’s Girlfriend Knows How to Change Her Top

By Lex December 20, 2013 @ 7:36 PM

When Brazilian girls come of age (I think that’s about nine depending on your state) the family of the good looking ones pack her a bean cake and four Brazilian coins and put her on the next ship to anywhere knowing that she’ll have Kal-El like advantages when she arrives in normal person looking lands. These girls are just everywhere. If you can afford to buy her more bean cakes, you can have one yourself. Basketball center turned DJ, Rony Seikaly has had a string of hot model girlfriends, Martha Graeff being the latest. Apparently, she’s really crappy at changing her bikini top without showing off her superhuman yabbos. If she was my girlfriend, I’d buy her lots of romantic gifts, compliment her a lot, and hide her passport.

Photo credit: Splash / FameFlynet

Tylerdurden389 12/20/2013 21:17

Look close at pic #3. Real close.

Admiral 12/20/2013 21:44

Ah, I do love boobs.

B A Baracus 12/23/2013 14:18

It’s her left hand

freerungood 01/09/2014 12:07

shopping entrance ,
    ( w/ww.freerungood.c/om )
    Believe you will love it.
    We accept any form of payment. We need your support and trust

DebbieNicholsge 02/08/2014 00:54

My neighbour is working part time and averaging $9000 a month. I’m a single mum and just got my first paycheck for $6546! I still can’t believe it. I tried it out cause I got really desperate and now I couldn’t be happier. Heres what I do, YellWork.Com

chemileclokeuiy 02/26/2014 03:23

My best friend’s sister made $19668 the prior week. she has been making cash on the laptop and got a $424600 house. All she did was get fortunate and set to work the directions explained on this site

————-save51.blogspot.com

brookehiveoer 03/05/2014 14:10

I just got paid $7500 working off my computer this month. And if you think that’s cool, my divorced friend has twin toddlers and made over $8k her first month. It feels so good making so much money when other people have to work for so much less. This is what I do,>>>>>>>>

————– W­WW.D­ITJ­OB­S.C­O­M