Brittany Norwood Is Having Arian Foster’s Bastard Baby

By Lex January 16, 2014 @ 2:00 PM

Brittany Norwood Shows Off Cleavage In A Twitter Photo

“I’m 20, I’m scared, I’m another single mom…”

Holy crap, that sounds horrible. Usually you only associate positive things with being a girl who goes to meet married football players in their hotel rooms. But not this time. Houston college student Brittany Norword claims to be pregnant with Arian Foster’s love child. By love child, I mean, the baby he banged into her because she was willing to ride his johnson while he bitched about his horrible Texans season this past year. That’s something a wife simply won’t do, but a 20-year old college student with bleached hair and fake yabbos just might. Now Brittany is suing Arian Foster because the running back and his peeps are harassing the hell out of Brittany to go get that little fetus taken care of, before it’s too late. Brittany seems shocked by this request. I guess she never asked herself why men ever support abortion rights in the first place. Brittany may be a fool for desperate love, but she’s no fool when it comes to keeping the baby of a dude with a 5-year, $43 million contract. This is only to get uglier and costlier for Foster who mostly deserves this.

Photo Credit: Twitter

Admiral 01/16/2014 14:22

She’s 20 with fake tits and screwing professional athletes? I’m 98% sure she’s a prostitute.

MacDaddy 01/16/2014 14:46

she looks more like 30. Plus, I thought Brittany Norwood was in prison for killing her Husband?

Maybe_Observer 01/16/2014 14:51

When did miscegnation become legal in Texas…???

knox 01/16/2014 15:30

Ni88er lover.

ElGeneral05 01/16/2014 15:32

I registered for this incredibly poorly written site so that I might be able to BEG YOU to stop typing stupid shit like “yabbos” in every story with a chick who’s got big tits.

The writing has suffered enough since Brendon left. Please get rid of this Lex clown ASAP.

B A Baracus 01/16/2014 15:33

M_O +1

B A Baracus 01/16/2014 16:44

Arian Foster needs to have Rae Carruth on speed dial…

Hugh G. Rection 01/16/2014 17:15

Single motherhood: the wages of being a mud shark.

Milto 01/16/2014 19:52

Lesson to stupid pro athletes everywhere: if you want a whore, hire a professional. Sure they’ll turn on you and put out a ghostwritten book in a few years, detailing all your sexual perversities. But every good prostitute is an expert at not getting knocked up.

Beylerbey 01/17/2014 16:57

Aborting NFL babies = lowering the overall crime rate.