Kris Jenner Wants You To Celebrate Her Breasts

By Travis January 08, 2014 @ 10:00 AM

Because she’ll always be a teenage girl at heart, Kris Jenner posted a Flipagram of her favorite pictures to her Instagram yesterday, and if you’re not sure what a Flipagram is, it’s basically an automatic slideshow with music that can induce seizures if executed properly. The first photo in Kris’s gallery was the one above that reveals her posing in a bikini at the pool, and if guys weren’t popping boners all over the world to get a piece of this single 58-year old ass, then they’ll be fighting each other to death soon enough.

On a related note, I bet her legs make sounds like old medieval dungeon doors when she opens and closes them.

Tall James 01/08/2014 12:40

OJ is staring up from the previous post with a look that’s saying “Damn…I used to hit that?”

Beylerbey 01/08/2014 16:36

Vade Retro, Satana

rushuinr 01/09/2014 02:47

Shopping entrance ,
    ( w/ww.sheptrade.c/om )
    Believe you will love it.
    We accept any form of payment. We need your support and trust

Ted Stickles 01/22/2014 19:04

Call me crazy but I would bang just to say I banged the anti-christ

DebbieNicholsge 02/08/2014 00:41

@LOise, you make $27h thats great going girl good for you! My story is that I quit working at shoprite to work online, seriously I couldn’t be happier I work when I want and where I want. And with a little effort I easily bring in $35h and sometimes even as much as $85h…heres a good example of what i’m doing, YellWork.Com

chemileclokeuiy 02/26/2014 03:21

My best friend’s sister made $19668 the prior week. she has been making cash on the laptop and got a $424600 house. All she did was get fortunate and set to work the directions explained on this site

————-save51.blogspot.com

brookehiveoer 03/05/2014 14:04

$87 an hour! Seriously I don’t know why more people haven’t tried this, I work two shifts, 2 hours in the day and 2 in the evening…And whats awesome is Im working from home so I get more time with my kids. Heres where I went,>>>>>>>>

——- W­WW.D­ITJ­OB­S.C­O­M

dianeapotter 03/17/2014 14:06

You will want to quit your job tomorrow when you try this system and start getting paid online $7362 in 1 month. Go now….
    >>> ᵂᵂᵂ . f i s c a l p e n . ᶜₒᴹ <<<

polinaloringbob 03/27/2014 18:07

my roomate’s aunt got paid $18116 last month. she is making income on the laptop and bought a $333100 condo. All she did was get blessed and put in action the information made clear on this site ————– WWW.C­­H­­­E­­C­­K­­­4­­4.C­O­M