Emilia Clarke Is The Most Desirable

By Lex February 12, 2014 @ 3:09 PM

Emilia Clarke In Lingerie For The March 2013 Issue Of GQ
According to a poll of readers from AskMen.com, my go to source for prostate health and watch buying tips, Emilia Clarke is the most desirable woman in the world. There’s no possible way to win the list game on the Internet, but picking the okay looking chick from Game of Thrones is like giving up. It’s not even as cynical as Maxim picking Miley Cyrus because goofy looking tomboys SEO well. It’s time for this top hottest girls thing to come to an end. I know it represents 95% of all your traffic for the year, because men don’t actually care all that much about prostates and watches, but either make a comprehensive list called 10,000 Girls I’ve Imagined Gobbling My Knob or just go back to best adventure vacation options for thrill seeking dudes. Fuck, there’s Miley Cyrus again on the AskMen most desirable women list. I guess Brooklyn Decker’s monthly discharge was unavailable.

Photo Credit: GQ

1. DrainBammage 02/12/2014 15:20

Wow, totally unsurprising results considering hwo popular the show is (yet no one you nkow as HBO!).
    Dye blonde a totally unspectacular looking girl and put her in a hit show and geeks will think she is the hottest chick in the universe. Im off course referring to the blonde from Big Bang Theory..
    And not even copious nudity can shake her mediocrity. Were not talking Lena the Walrus kinda nude but even stark naked and getting mounted violently she’s never more than a ‘meh’. You know, like the Miley nudes.

2. deliminator 02/12/2014 15:42

Natalie Portman is not on the list at all. That’s some brilliant work.

3. Hugh G. Rection 02/12/2014 17:00

She’s not even the hottest girl on the show. But she looks a hell of a lot better as a brunette. That bleach job looks awful. KHALEESI!!

4. BonnieStevegma 02/12/2014 17:19

My neighbour is working part time and averaging $9000 a month. I’m a single mum and just got my first paycheck for $6546! I still can’t believe it. I tried it out cause I got really desperate and now I couldn’t be happier. Heres what I do, >>>>>>>> Y­E­L­L­W­O­R­K.­­ℭ­­Oℳ

5. govunupan 02/13/2014 10:18

I buy almost everything except food and clothing from online auctions most people aren’t aware of the almost unbelievable deals that they can get from online auction sites the site that has the best deals is http://goo.gl/3qonLK

I checked with the BBB and was told that it is all legit. How they can sell gift cards, laptops, cameras, and all kinds of goodies that we all want for 50-90% off, I don’t know
    I do know that I bought my son an ipad there for less than $100 and my husband a $250 Low gift
    cards for 48Why would I even think about shopping anyþlace else?