Nina Adgal Likes Her Some Fish

By Lex February 27, 2014 @ 5:35 PM

Nina Adgal In Bikini Bottoms For A Carl's Jr Ad
Nobody’s managed to more successfully mix the themes of cheap processed meat and the chances of having sex with a hot woman so well as Carl’s Jr.. Carl Karcher was a pretty conservative Orange Country guy, Bircher, didn’t like the gays too much, so they waited until the Carl’s Jr. founder died a few years ago to really whip out the tits and ass in support of his sandwiches. I think Paris Hilton was first, with the Herpes Bacon Southwest BBQ Burger which was really just their regular Southwest burger but with HSV2 in the place of onion rings. Nina Agdal is pushing their cod sandwich. You’ve got to really fucking love fish to order it at a fast food restaurants. Most alley cats wouldn’t even take that risk. But there’s no denying that consuming this sandwich could result in sex with Nina Agdal. Or dysentery. And not in equal likelihoods.

Photo Credit: Carl’s Jr

1. dylujenaw 02/27/2014 18:23

I buy almost everything except food and clothing from online auctions most people aren’t aware of the almost unbelievable deals that they can get from online auction sites the site that has the best deals is http://goo.gl/Pt036z

I checked with the BBB and was told that it is all legit. How they can sell gift cards, laptops, cameras, and all kinds of goodies that we all want for 50-90% off, I don’t know
    I do know that I bought my son an ipad there for less than $100 and my husband a $250 Low gift cards for 48Why would I even think about shopping anyþlace else?

2. aandm12 02/27/2014 19:20

Great Burgers….the only thing fishy I would be interested would be a taste of Nina’s hairless bearded clam….yum-yum…dim sum…

3. Admiral 02/27/2014 19:47

I’d eat that.

4. dianeapotter 03/18/2014 14:55

You will want to quit your job tomorrow when you try this system and start getting paid online $7362 in 1 month. Go now….
    >>> ᵂᵂᵂ . f i s c a l p e n . ᶜₒᴹ <<<

5. polinaloringbob 03/27/2014 18:06

my roomate’s aunt got paid $18116 last month. she is making income on the laptop and bought a $333100 condo. All she did was get blessed and put in action the information made clear on this site ————– WWW.C­­H­­­E­­C­­K­­­4­­4.C­O­M