Victoria Silvstedt Is Ready to Feed

By Lex March 07, 2014 @ 2:56 PM

Victoria Silvstedt In A White Bikini At The Beach In Miami
Looks like Victoria Silvstedt finally got her commercial vending license to legally trade on the beach in Miami. Victoria finds rich men on the beach like a senior with a metal detector finds lost crappy time pieces. She has one petite billionaire now, but those pussy-purchasing older hobbits tend not to last too long before jealous kid legal wrangling causes them to cut off your Diner’s Club card. Victoria’s tits fire off a resounding claxon blare as she approaches men in her net worth target range. It’s a really neat trick, especially around the holidays.

Photo Credit: FameFlynet, Pacific Coast News

Puritan 03/07/2014 20:56

Could someone tell me which escort agency she works for and what her rates are ??

Beylerbey 03/07/2014 21:57

Two short years before she has to return that body and get her old one back (pun intended).

thiswasyahoo 03/09/2014 16:01

@~~~Amy, you make $27h thats great going girl good for you! My story is that I quit working at shoprite to work online, seriously I couldn’t be happier I work when I want and where I want. And with a little effort I easily bring in $35h and sometimes even as much as $85h…heres a good example of what i’m doing ,

>>>>>>>>W­WW.D­ITJ­OB­S.C­O­M

larissadadonput 03/31/2014 14:46

rdbfg@LOise, you make $27h thats great going girl good for you! My story is that I quit working at shoprite to work online, seriously I couldn’t be happier I work when I want and where I want. And with a little effort I easily bring in $35h and sometimes even as much as $85h…heres a good example of what i’m doing, >>>>>>>> CHEC44.C

CarolePutinasinf 04/09/2014 18:14

Since I started with my online business I earn $58 every 15 minutes. It sounds unbelievable but you wont forgive yourself if you don’t check it out.

>>>>>>>> HECK44.COM