Julia Louis-Dreyfus Is One Tit Away from Perfection

By Lex April 09, 2014 @ 2:41 PM

Julia Louis-Dreyfus Nude And Covered On For The April 2014 Issue Of Rolling Stone
Almost 238 years after our founding and America is still afraid of tits. I’m not sure what it is about women’s breasts that scare the shit out of so many people. Yeah, I was wary of them too until about fourteen when I touched my first and realized they weren’t going to send me straight to Beezelbub’s cauldron, at least not immediately. At worst, you got a slap across the face. Maybe put in the punishment shed if she was a close relative. But we stand together with Iran and some other fucked up backwards places in thinking tits will cause us all to be set ablaze in hellfire. Bare asses seem to be okay now. I guess that’s in one of the more recently revised versions of the Good Book.

Photo Credit: Rolling Stone

Side Salad 04/09/2014 15:47

That’s weird, considering John Hancock didn’t sign the Constitution.

Hugh G. Rection 04/09/2014 16:59

Side, are you suggesting that Rolling Stone editors are complete fukcing ignoramuses about American history, and our vital founding documents??

I’ll have to consider this new information carefully.

Shortshanks 04/09/2014 17:23

Side Salad…..

…he would have signed it if they had written it on a nude Julia Dryefus…….

Doctor Mindbender 04/09/2014 19:19

Call me when she shows pink

bujawevu 04/10/2014 05:44

I buy almost everything except food and clothing from online auctions most people aren’t aware of the almost unbelievable deals that they can get from online auction sites the site that has the best deals is http://ow.ly/vDosm

I checked with the BBB and was told that it is all legit. How they can sell gift cards, laptops, cameras, and all kinds of goodies that we all want for 50-90% off, I don’t know I do know that I bought my son an ipad there for less than $100 and my husband a $250 Low gift
    cards for $48Why would I even think about shopping anyþlace else?