US Airways Took Social Media To New Heights

By Travis April 15, 2014 @ 9:00 AM

One of the fun things about being a person who doesn’t spend every waking moment on Twitter is that if someone important tweets something incredibly fucking stupid, which is usually at least once a day, and they delete it almost immediately, there’s still a chance that someone caught it and copied it. Yesterday, someone at US Airways proved this in a whole new way, when the airline tweeted an incredibly raunchy photo of a woman with a model airplane sticking out of her pussy not once, but twice in response to customers complaining about shitty flights and service. A lot of people were really offended and upset by the tweet in question, and US Airways issued an almost immediate apology, but I not only found a new preferred airline yesterday… I found a new love.

Photo Credit: US Airways

Hugh G. Rection 04/15/2014 10:02

HOLY CRAP!! They found the missing Malaysian Airlines 777!!

Beylerbey 04/15/2014 13:18

That’s just racist, Hugh. I know Asian people are small, but the real Flight 777 would have to be at least twice as large as this nice lady’s snatch-plane.

Mud Nugget 04/15/2014 14:18

They shouldn’t apologize…that was an awesome response to the complaining asshole.

Shortshanks 04/15/2014 14:22

That chick was hoping for a 7x7x7…….

…but she only got El Senor Peepers….

bujawevu 04/15/2014 22:21

I buy almost everything except food and clothing from online auctions most people aren’t aware of the almost unbelievable deals that they can get from online auction sites the site that has the best deals is http://ow.ly/vDosm

I checked with the BBB and was told that it is all legit. How they can sell gift cards, laptops, cameras, and all kinds of goodies that we all want for 50-90% off, I don’t know I do know that I bought my son an ipad there for less than $100 and my husband a $250 Low gift

cards for $48Why would I even think about shopping anyþlace else?