Nicola Peltz Boobs At Transformers Premiere

By Lex June 19, 2014 @ 11:55 AM

Nicola Peltz Shows Off Her Under Boob At The Premiere Of 'Transformers Age of Extinction' In Hong Kong
I thought they’d kill the Transformers movie series after the studio and producers and Michael Bay all got together and realized that easy money wasn’t making them feel whole inside. That didn’t happen. They just got so peeved over being forced to self-reflect, they cast Mark Wahlberg in the lead as punishment. Shia LaBeouf is a walking turd but he can act. Mark Wahlberg was born to dispense Klondike bars at minor league baseball games and knock up your teen sister. He’s got exactly three moves. The raised eyebrow of discovery, the bicep flex of time to get shit done, and the eyes to the ground at two o’clock when he learns he’s been betrayed. When he combines all three in a single scene, Marlon Brando gets an erection in his grave. Fuck you, Megatron, you’ve got none chance.

Photo Credit: Getty

Shastar 06/19/2014 12:48

Hey, say what you will about Marky Mark, he at least has 2 oscar nominations. The highest Shia of the Beef ever got was MTV Movie awards and 3 Golden Raspberry nominations he didn’t win.

Al Bundy 06/19/2014 13:44

According to the Razzie’s Wikipedia page, LeBeouf has never been nomintaed for a Worst Actor or Worst Supporting Actor Razzie Award. He was nominated once though for Worst Screen Couple with Megan Fox.

But Wahlberg on the other hand was nominated for a Razzie in the Worst Actor category for the movies The Hapenning & Max Payne.

Admiral 06/19/2014 14:59

Oh my god, I think I’m in love. This girl is the perfect combination of hot-cute.

Maybe_Observer 06/19/2014 16:51

But Wahlburgers makes damn good burgers….so there’s that….

Hugh G. Rection 06/19/2014 23:32

Not bad, Admiral, but I think we need to see her naked first. She has gray eyes which I can’t decide if I like or not.

MUCS 06/20/2014 07:10

Wheres Zombie?

Maybe_Observer 06/20/2014 12:39

Zombie is on coffee break….or maybe vacuuming a car….