Liv Tyler In A Bikini

By Lex August 27, 2014 @ 9:24 AM

Liv Tyler In A Bikini On A Yacht In Formentera
Liv Tyler had a nice run. If I had found out my dad was really Steven Tyler, I would’ve packed on fifty, pierced my nose, and started volunteering the swing shift at a Planned Parenthood. With every abortion I’d wonder why that couldn’t have been me. Perhaps I’m more sensitive than Liv Tyler who just went on to model and make crappy movies while looking great for a decade. But time always catches up to us. Especially when we have a big fat ass. It’s just much harder to run.

Photo Credit: AKM-GSI

Mud Nugget 08/27/2014 09:40

So sad. My dick is flying at half-mast today

Beylerbey 08/27/2014 10:20

I kind of envy you, Muddy. I never got it.

Admiral 08/27/2014 11:09

She could bounce back. 3 months of cardio on a treadmill will bring her back to shape. I hope. For her sake.

4. John Robichau 08/27/2014 12:14

You guys are gay commenting, and the writer, have to be 110lbs and gay. You have to be.

Mud Nugget 08/27/2014 16:39

you just commented….

Beylerbey 08/27/2014 17:29

Why did I just think of an Ouraboros?

7. Jackson John 09/04/2014 07:21

Get Novelty passport,Driving License,id card,Visa,birth certificate,Diplomas
    We use high quality equipment and materials to produce authentic and counterfeit documents.All secret features of real passports are carefully duplicated for our falsified documents.we are unique producer of quality false and Real documents.We offer only original high-quality fake passports, driver’s licenses, ID cards, stamps, Visa, school Diplomas and other products for a number of countries like:USA, Australia, Belgium,Brazil, Canada, Italian,Finland, France, Germany, Israel, Mexico, Netherlands, South Africa,Spain, United Kingdom. This list is not full. To get further more detailed information about our high quality false passports/driving licenses/id cards/ stamps, Visa, school Diplomas and