Paris Hilton’s Brother Nearly Dies While Paris Flashes Panties For Crowds in Spain!

By Lex August 27, 2014 @ 9:51 AM

Paris Hilton Upskirt Performing At A Club In Ibiza
The fact that Paris Hilton continues to receive a suitcase full of cash for partying at European and Middle Eastern nightclubs continues to amaze me. I know these venues cater to the dumb and the drunk, I just didn’t realize there were places in the world where you could serve an actual shit sandwich and people would gobble it up and pay for the privilege. While Paris was flashing her delicates onstage in Spain, her younger brother was losing control of his BMW speeding around Palm Springs and smashing into a couple other vehicles. They used the Jaws of Life to pry Conrad Hilton from his vehicle. He’s going to live. The Jaws of Life seemed disappointed with the news. This isn’t Paris’ younger stupid brother who gets his ass kicked at celebrity parties. This is her even younger brother who only has yet but a few arrests for drugs and drinking and driving yet under his belt. ┬áThe original Conrad Hilton is probably turning over in his grave. But mostly because he just learned they’re letting colored folks stay at his hotels now.

Photo Credit: Pacific Coast News

MacDaddy 08/27/2014 09:59

I’m never surprised about anything from Europe anymore. Ever since most of Europe accepted David Hasselhof as a rock and roll sensation, they just started going downhill. And the current downward slide of their Euro further confirms my theory.

billymays 08/27/2014 12:08

Yes, because America is such a veritable bastion of musical talent (I’m looking at you, VMAs) and financial well-being.

I refer you to the case of pot versus kettle.

Jiggs Fawning 08/27/2014 12:58

Paris becomes Eurotrash when she visits the European continent. Eurotrash enjoys like – minded and like – trashed folks and pays for the opportunity , obviously

Al Bundy 08/27/2014 19:54

And to add what MacDaddy said, look at Europe’s continual love for Michael Jackson.

Beylerbey 08/28/2014 10:15