Rachel Jessee Goes Topless Because It’s Fucking Go Topless Day

By Lex August 25, 2014 @ 1:32 PM

Rachel Jessee Leads The International Go Topless Day March At Bryant Park
Rachel Jessee is an illusionist. That’s not nearly as important as the fact that she’s the redhead on your right with the absolutely perfect tits. Rachel and a couple dozen of her less attractive cohorts marched in honor of Go Topless Day in New York City. Of course, there is actually no point in protesting the right to be topless in New York City. Or to put an infant on your bare tit and command them to start sucking and even shitting without a diaper. I believe you can now openly bang a Hansom cab horse provided you don’t use his bobbed tail to clean yourself when you’re done. That’s just rude. There’s really almost nothing you can’t do in public in New York in 2014. Including protesting oppressive laws that don’t exist. Which would be obnoxious, if it weren’t for Rachel Jessee and those magnificent pair of boobs.

Photo Credit: Pacific Coast News, Splash

wayne44870 08/26/2014 08:46

I would have to agree, Jessee has an incredible pair of fun bags!

BiebersStrapon 08/26/2014 09:44

I’m pretty sure I can see a scar on the right underboob in pic 2, so they could be perfectly fake.

Kudos to the surgeon, if that’s the case. Best fake tits I’ve ever seen.

Beylerbey 08/26/2014 15:24

God I love pink nipples.

4. George Digue 08/24/2015 11:43

I think some people missed the point of this day. It was to support womens rights and equality nothing sexual. These people are going to be the reason women are not able to have this same right as men. Grow up people yes the human body is beautiful. The point to this is equality

5. Kevin Hett 08/26/2015 09:51

Looks like they got the memo – Tits or GTFO. :)