Seal Targets Oprah Because Politics Just Got Good

January 12, 2018 | celebrity | Lex Jurgen | 0 Comments

You have to have a monster ego to want to be President because the process of obtaining the job is perhaps the most dehumanizing endless rounds of trolling ever. And it pays less than McDonald’s fry jobs in Seattle now.

The buzz around Oprah for President created after the Golden Globes by a lazy and struggling for real stories news media quickly blossomed into memes, t-shirts, and a fussy necessity for Huffington Post to create nineteen feature articles on the topic. The premise being that Oprah is rich and famous like Trump, but kind and smart and caring, unlike Trump. It’s hard to know what Oprah is or isn’t, but her track record speaks to the smart part. Therein, she will not be running for President.

In a sign of things you might expect to come should you run, the disturbingly scarred yet pussy nailing singer, Seal, launched a serious diss on Oprah regarding her actual knowledge of the Harvey Weinstein lewd activities of the past twenty-five years. Some conservative activist did the same regarding Meryl Streep, putting up a few #SheKnew hashtag posters of Streep on Sunset Boulevard. But that was a right wing political activist, this is Seal. A liberal black dude who could make a tortoise cum through sweet loving.

Seal even doctored up a sweet Instagram two-up photo meme for his attack on Oprah:

“Oh I forgot, that’s right…’d heard the rumours but you had no idea he was actually serially assaulting young stary-eyed actresses who in turn had no idea what they were getting into. My bad. #SanctimoniousHollywood”

Nobody attacks Oprah, ever! Even Trump’s called her only nice names before. Maybe one of her relatives molested her, but even he liked her.

Seal’s argument could, and probably should, be made against every single reasonably powerful or A-list woman in Hollywood. They all heard, knew, or really knew. 99% did nothing about it. The other 1% took cash checks. But this is the kind of thing that comes out when you profile yourself up to run for President. Half the country suddenly hates you and those with time will find every ill in your life since your conception and highlight the crap out of it. That can’t possibly be worth it. Minus that ego drive thing.

Oprah 2020 is already like Stedman’s dick. You fill in the punchline.

Photo Credit: Pacific Coast News

Tags: oprah winfrey

Disclaimer: All rights reserved for writing and editorial content. No rights or credit claimed for any images featured on unless stated. If you own rights to any of the images because YOU ARE THE PHOTOGRAPHER and do not wish them to appear here, please contact us info(@) and they will be promptly removed. If you are a representative of the photographer, provide signed documentation in your query that you are acting on that individual's legal copyright holder status.



Related Post