RANDOM MORNING STUFF

By brendon November 15, 2007 @ 11:44 AM

SHERYL CROW IS UPTIGHT – Sheryl Crow doesn't approve of her ex-boyfriend Lance Armstrong dating Ashley Olsen.  Presumably because Lance is 36 and Ashley is 21.  Life and Style says, "Sheryl rolled her eyes and said, 'That's pathetic. Ashley's a kid.' "  Whatever.  Sheryl is just jealous because she's 45, and now her ex is stabbin someone half her age.  If they even are having sex.  Maybe Lance just likes her as a companion.  Ashley Olsen is an amazing woman, and like all 21 year old girls, I bet she has some really fascinating stories.

BRITNEY CANCELS HER VIDEO - Britney Spears was supposed to shoot the second video from "Blackout" tomorrow, but she has abruptly canceled.  Not surprisingly, the production team assumed this would happen, so they've been rehearsing with a stand-in and are even prepared to shoot some of the video with the double posing as Britney.  Britney will only be needed for close-ups, presumably of her chewing and dancing, then bending over and gasping for air.

KANYE WILL NOT PERFORM TONIGHT – Kanye West has cancelled his performance at tonights Victoria's Secret Fashion Show to mourn the death of his mother, Donda.  Nobody likes a quitter Kanye.

CHRISTINA AGUILERA IS HAVING A BOY
– As first reported by OK! last week, Christina was seen, "on a blue-themed shopping spree at celeb baby boutique Petit Tresor" and if that's not all the proof you need that she's having a boy, while speaking to reporters Tuesday night, Christina referred to her baby as "him."  Still not convinced?  Try punching her in the stomach.  If she says, "oh no, my unborn son!", well there you go.  If not, hey, no harm done.

Guinny_Ire 11/15/2007 11:51

News to Sheryl you're boring

thedudeabides 11/15/2007 11:52

lance is one of the few guys that can "ball" a girl since he only has one

thedudeabides 11/15/2007 11:53

Lance Armstrong is one of the few guys that can "ball" a girl since he only has one.

I guess I "balls" girls

thedudeabides 11/15/2007 11:54

fucking crappy internet over here

Rick (with a silent P) 11/15/2007 11:57

Why do they keep putting Divine's pic on here?  Didn't s/he die a few years ago?

Rick (with a silent P) 11/15/2007 12:05

Brend0n needs to get a better exterminator here…the site is infested with nasty blog-whoring vermin, right, popsta?

Fucking Motherfucker 11/15/2007 12:08

ban popsta

man bear pig 11/15/2007 12:09

poopsta go fist yourself!

Stringfellow Hawke 11/15/2007 12:12

Nobody can cry like Kanye.

On that note, I would take Sheryl Crow to my LOG Cabin.

Juan 11/15/2007 12:13

llpeo has passed on, but popsta lives.  Like Paris Hilton or Typhoid Mary, he blithely skips thru the world, spreading AIDS and herpes sweetness and light, shilling for a site that pimps out women to rich lechers.  Nice work if you can get it, but I'll keep my more respectable job, dead polecat wrangler.

Juan 11/15/2007 12:16

I'd say to Lance Armstrong, "U da man," for shagging a woman 15 years younger than he is, but jeez, Ashley Olsen? I guess Lance's new job is barrel-bottom-scraper.

Diremutt 11/15/2007 12:18

Because of the freek twins diminutive starture, Lance only need one nut to cream her pie.

For BritBrot's stand in, how did they teach a pig to dance? Worse, the pig probably looks better in fishnets and a fadora. Even sliding around a mirrored stage in its own shit.

Kanye cancelled not because of mom, but because he realized there was no chance for him to not get and awarde and cry like the cunt bitch that he is. "What, smoking hot money grubbing whores in lingerie? Where's my fucking award?!?!"

Christina…. MAAAAANNNNN I don't care!

Chaozengine 11/15/2007 12:21

True Juan – but how many girls do you know that are willing to play with only one ball in the sack?  They're probably thinking "ewwwww".

Mongro Jackson 11/15/2007 12:29

Sheryl Crow needs to shut her beak and grow some tits.  Ashley Olson is a piece of arse fo' shizzle.  I'm into anorexic chicks, I find it hot when I can watch my penis move up and down from inside a cooter.

Stinky Pete 11/15/2007 12:29

Chaoz:  I'm sure Ashley would always share evenly with her sister, so one ball is what she's used to.

man bear pig 11/15/2007 12:37

Hey maybe he got a fake nut? Or threw a marble in there or a superball? Walking around with one fucking nut must be pretty strange nevermind sitting on a bike seat.

Son of Bill Brasky 11/15/2007 12:41

don't get me wrong, I'd still fuck her like her poon was water and my dick was on fire, but did someone slap her across the face with a nail-studded 2×4 in the banner pic?  Also, I think Sheryl Crow is only uptight because I finger-popped her cherry when we were watching Full House one time.  She's been weird about the Olsens ever since…

Son of Bill Brasky 11/15/2007 12:43

Also….

popsta and bigfan08… um, yeeeeah…. go away before bad things happen to you.  very bad.  you stink of crotchrot.  away with you and your shitty plugs.  If you're going to spam a board, for fuck's sake, learn some grammar skills.

Moe 11/15/2007 12:46

How considerate of you, Kanye.  Nobody wanted you there in the first place anyways.  All parties were happy.

Ass Tagger 11/15/2007 13:31

Sheryl’s jealous, Britney’s got no work ethic, Kanye needs to move on and Christina makes white stuff come out of me.

That is all.