Ali Landry is the winner

By brendon July 13, 2009 @ 9:34 AM

SPL112442_015

It’s been a few years since Ali Landry was considered a big deal but she proved in Malibu this weekend that she’s still gettin it done, even after a kid at age 35. She was of course Miss Teen USA in 1990, and Miss Louisiana and Miss USA in 1996. I’m biased but this is typical. Louisiana has tons of hot ass like this. I think because it’s always 900 fucking degrees. Bringing in the groceries is like 75 minutes on the elliptical machine. Louisiana is awesome at producing super hot bitches, flamboyant gays, gun-toting inbreds, and terrifying defensive lineman filled with rage. Which one was I? Gun toting inbred, right? Wrong. Flamboyant gay.

(6 more pics here. hq jump here. source = splash news online)

Zombie 07/13/2009 09:37

The kid in the pic just ruins it.

pepper 07/13/2009 09:44

nice toe….mom is not so bad either.

I KID, I KID, don’t write me hate mail..

fukU 07/13/2009 09:44

no showy the toey

DB's Treasure 07/13/2009 09:45

Damn sexy for 35!

DB's Treasure 07/13/2009 09:46

And Zombie, from the previous thread:

“I would say please spare me from anymore date talk, but I know every other dickface here today is going to request a report from DB.”

…I’ll just refer them back to the Kendra thread. I don’t feel like discussing it 1,000 times either.

DB's Treasure 07/13/2009 09:48

And who wears their GIANT wedding ring to the beach? You’re just asking to lose it!

The Fried Man 07/13/2009 09:52

Damn…I already jerked off like three times in the last 24 hours, otherwise I would be knee deep in Jergens right now. I knew I should have held out for better pictures after I caught wood looking at Tori Spelling photos on Perez…what? They caught her in a good light.

DB's Treasure 07/13/2009 09:53

Fried Man, never ever bet on this site posting decent whackable pics.

RemSteale 07/13/2009 09:53

Nice.

fukU 07/13/2009 09:53

who brings their kid to the beach ? You are just asking to have them poop in the ocean!

RedRage 07/13/2009 09:53

Holy fuck! miss a few days on here and you miss a lot. DB…. remember the Family Guy episode when Brian really likes a girl so Stewie convinces him to wait a while before having sex with her. She ends up banging Cleveland instead. Don’t risk it, dick it.

What other news have I missed? Is Z now dating a lovely ninja he met at a Beyonce show in Raleigh? Has Lefty given up drugs to pursue inner peace through yoga and meditation? Did Pale get her doctorate, marry Tengo and give up drinking?

SuperB 07/13/2009 09:57

Z, Mayhem fest this weekend….

I am preping my liver properly….

DB's Treasure 07/13/2009 09:57

fukU, I still poop in the ocean…

Zombie 07/13/2009 09:57

Thanks DB. Yeah nothing against you man, it’s not your fault everyone wants to act like little teenage girls jumping up and down asking for details about your date. Like omg DB, did you guys like kiss and stuff? I had hoped the motherly advice everybody dished out Thursday and Friday would have been the end of it, but obviously not.

Hey did you know you can comment on each individual picture? And then you can even go back and edit your comment after posting it? No big thrill, I just wasn’t aware of that feature.

DB's Treasure 07/13/2009 09:57

We can edit our comments?!?!? How?

Zombie 07/13/2009 10:00

I left a comment on Pic #1, and now it has as “edit” option on the box. Give it a try.

Zombie 07/13/2009 10:03

SuperB, so should I buy a show pass and a plane ticket or is the couch still the best you’re going to offer me?

SuperB 07/13/2009 10:03

That would mean I would have to actually click through the thumbnails….shit most of the time I don’t even read what NPD says, and only click on gratutious tits and ass…

fukU 07/13/2009 10:07

aaaaahhhhh monday another day without Micheal Jackson is a good day!!!

RemSteale 07/13/2009 10:11

You had to mention the name…..