Mary Louise Parker is hot, naked

By brendon July 08, 2009 @ 7:54 PM

bannermlp

Mary Louise Parker is in this months Esquire magazine, and you have to hand it to the foppish dandies over there, because they’ve once again managed to describe a super hot naked girl in the gayest way possible.

A few times now you’ve given Esquire your image – your long platinum neck, your deep Guinness eyes staring out from the photos, your movie-star nose, twitched a little, your long body lounging on our pages.

I have no idea what Lord Queerington is talking about, but that’s nothing new with Esquire and GQ. They should rename those magazines Restraining Order Digest and Exfoliating Weekly because that’s all they ever fucking talk about. A magazine about socks and truffle oil for guys is about as useful as a fantasy football guide for girls. Oh, what’s that Esquire? Brooches? For men? Ohhh, do I dare?!?!

(hq jump here. two full size pics here and here)

pepper 07/08/2009 23:01

Funny, I was always told that I look like Dustin Hoffman…

Massive's Treasure 07/08/2009 23:01

Rokan, must be the meds talking.

Just for the record, when me and Rokan were being mean to you, we were doing it for fun, and with love.

Fake CB however, is being serious, for whatever gay reasons.

Headly 07/08/2009 23:02

:::gives best rogue’s grin and winks at Blur from across the bar:::

Hiya, doll….

You too CB. Rokan, I got no solutions but I am wildly curious as to the who and why. But I suspect that, like Wesley said in the Princess Bride, I will have to “get used to disappointment.”

BALLSY 07/08/2009 23:02

Pepper- But Dustin Hoffman is short?

CB007 07/08/2009 23:03

Well guys, I have a fast connection and the pages of posts don’t affect me, but to save all of you and allow you to have a nice night chatting, I will log off. Fake CB is either a pussy or a jealous bitch, either way, not worth wasting your guys time scrolling through the posts.

Night :)

CB007 07/08/2009 23:03

pepper 07/08/2009 23:03

so am I Ballsy….

pepper 07/08/2009 23:04

CB, send me pictures…I love your ass!

Massive's Treasure 07/08/2009 23:05

Good night, real CB.

And so goes for fake CB, let’s hope.

Rokan 07/08/2009 23:06

CB,
    Listen hon. You and me had our issues, but I have no trouble with you now. I even called you a cunt once if I remember right, but that is straight up communication between two people, appropriate or not.

This shit however with Fake CB is something different. Its offensive on so many levels. Its disruptive to the rest of us, and the one thing you can;t do is act like this is your fault, anymore than any other kind of bullying. Don’t apologize. This will work itself out.

And Fake CB. what gives you the right to set the rules here you shit bag? Go fucking cornhole yourself you loser fuckface, parasite!!!!!

Tom Foolery 07/08/2009 23:06

CB, you and my girl and I are on in September. Just gotta figure a way to send you my email/phone number. A picture of us three on here would be a WWTDD first

pepper 07/08/2009 23:07

Is it always this gay at night time?
    Not sure if I like all this winking at the bar…

CB007 07/08/2009 23:07

Rokan you are still wasting your time babbling to me? I guess you think eventually I’ll listen to you and give a shit about anything you have to say. LMFAO that’s funny.

CB007 07/08/2009 23:08

“CB you keep making jokes as if I’m just playing. We can sit here and do this all night long if you want. I’m sure all the guys will love it.”

Totally a female, a jealous, fat female. Seriously, what guy would care so much if I showed my tits?

“Real CB, that’s your problem, you’re being bullied and you allowed it to happen.”

Honestly Massive, I’ve tried ignoring, I’ve tried talking back, I’ve tried complying. It’s not going to work and the only thing she wants is for me to leave.

And this time, good night for real, unless there is another interesting post for me to respond to ;)

Massive's Treasure 07/08/2009 23:08

Nah, Rokan. This is beyond bullying. This is terrorism.

Fake CB must be a Taliban member, probably a lower rank member, one that brings coffee and tea to the higher ranked terrorists. And at night he’ll have to scrub the toilet as well.

What Me Worry? 07/08/2009 23:08

Hmmm… fresh apple pie…. and ass…. the perfect American desert.

What Me Worry? 07/08/2009 23:09

think that’s dessert

CB007 07/08/2009 23:09

Rokan 07/08/2009 23:09

Headly, We do have a lot of similarities. I am under the impression that I can be a one woman man with my girl.

How’s it going in your world? Weren’t you contemplating the end of a relationship coming?