tuesday afternoon headlines

By brendon January 12, 2010 @ 7:26 PM

36860PCN_McNaught

MARK WAHLBERG - and his wife welcomed their fourth child last night. No one gave a shit the first three times either. (wonderwall)

CHANNING TATUM – burned his penis while filming a movie in a river in Scotland. To keep warm, a member of the crew would boil water, dilute it with river water then pour it down his wetsuit. One time they “forgot” to dilute the boiling water and it, “pretty much burned the skin off the head of my dick.” Later, the easily-tricked Tatum lost $100 when a crew member was able to guess where he got his shoes. (details)

CYBIL SHEPHERD – Her son was arrested for stealing things like cameras and cash from other passengers during a flight to Philadelphia. But his name is Cyrus Shepherd-Oppenheim. Of course he’s evil. It sounds like someone who would organize a plan to kill the Super Friends. His nickname is probably Professor Colossus. (source with handsome mugshot = et)

WILLIAM SHATNER – shared an awkward moment with Richard Simmons on the Today show this morning. Everything is perfectly summed up by the awesome freeze of the video. Shatner looks like someone is waving dog doo on a stick at him. (popeater)

ERIN MCNAUGHT - is yet another hot Aussie model in a bikini. In a related story, when Orbitz asks for a specific destination while planning an Australian vacation, they just mean what city. According to them, “Aussie model snatch” is not a final destination, although I would argue that it very much is. They don’t even know me, how can they say that? (pacific coast news)

1. Watt 01/12/2010 19:29

Hey donkey!

You live in a barn right?

Say hi to your mother for me!

2. Watt 01/12/2010 19:33

Rokan I’m going to vegas this weekend. You’re also retarded.

3. D. Znuts 01/12/2010 19:48

Teeeeeeets. I am going to Aus soon, this strengthens the argument.

4. Rusty Sanchez 01/12/2010 19:48

See Rokan, Watt goes to Vegas on a weekend like a normal person. Sup Watt?

5. What Me Worry? 01/12/2010 20:16

I just came on SuperB’s avatar pic.

6. Rokan 01/12/2010 21:18

$200 quick dollars on roulette, Mother Fuckers.

Watt, I’m going to blow a strategically placed cum-wad somewhere on the Strip.

See if you can find it when you’re here.

7. meatbydapound 01/12/2010 21:34

Roulette huh Rokan? That’s a drunkards game. Are you inebriated by any chance?

8. Rokan 01/12/2010 22:45

I refuse to answer that.

Back in the room to take a shit.

I don’t like people listening to me.

9. Mony Vibescu 01/12/2010 23:28

The slope of the vulva; taut,
    and pale; the child’s eyes are wide, and on the horizon
    a brimming of tears; I love you as the new night steals the
    semen from me; o enumerating false cavern! From me, you
    have taken my spend

10. RemSteale 01/13/2010 04:54

After having to sit through GI Joe, I can believe that story

11. Tito's Anal Adventures 01/13/2010 06:01

That was pretty cool of Shatner.

12. Naddz Dangle 01/13/2010 09:14

Smokin’ hot bod on that chick, but she has weird looking tittays.

13. DarkCherry 01/13/2010 10:05

is it friday yet?

Rem – who is the new Rimmel girl? she’s way hotter than Kate.

14. pepper 01/13/2010 10:06

This tranny has a nice toe………

15. RemSteale 01/13/2010 10:07

Do you mean Lily Cole or Sophie Ellis Bextor, Cali??

16. pepper 01/13/2010 10:11

Jesus…look at Nicole Bahls!!!
    Brenturd, why do you leave this pictures out?.
    .discuss ……………..

17. RemSteale 01/13/2010 10:13

Let the testicle jokes commence…………

18. Observer 01/13/2010 10:19

Shatner vs. Simmons…….

…possibly scripted…….if only there was money to be made from notoriety……..

19. DarkCherry 01/13/2010 10:20

Rem – not Lily so i guess the other one. brunette? short glossy hair?

20. RemSteale 01/13/2010 10:24

That would be Sophie Ellis Bextor, very cool lady. Used to be a singer as well, fronted for Spiller on the Groovejet track: