friday morning headlines

By brendon February 12, 2010 @ 12:02 PM

ANGELINA JOLIE - has no plans to adopt another child while in Haiti this week. They should get her drunk. Girls tend to be much more receptive to new ideas once they’re good and drunk. (cnn)

INGLORIOUS BASTERDS - is closing the gap on ‘Hurt Locker’ and ‘Avatar’ and is now a legit threat to win the Oscar for Best Picture. Who would have guessed that a movie depicting Jews as ferocious men of action would be so well received in Hollywood? (la times and la times)

ALICE EVE - Her new movie has some ecards for Valentines Day, but even better is that the ad now has shameless closeups of her amazing chest, exactly as I suggested two weeks ago. I should be a Hollywood movie executive. I saw her huge tits and thought, “Hmm. If only there was some way to convey to the audience that she has huge tits, but how?” (ecards)

ALEC BALDWIN - attacked a photographer as he left the hospital yesterday and had to be restrained by police. It was either because the photographer was crowding Baldwin, or because he’s fat and the photographer was dressed like a pint of ice cream. “NOM NOM NOM”, Baldwin said. (daily news, inf)

1. RedRage 02/12/2010 12:04

Careful Brend0n, Blowback might show up in a thither and breathlessly defend A.J.

2. RemSteale 02/12/2010 12:07

Wait, is that a shameless plug for a movie at the bottom of that post??

3. Dirty Dirt Mcgirk 02/12/2010 12:11

i’m going to think of this post while i squeeze out last night’s fajitas.

4. Big Smelly Dirt Cock 02/12/2010 12:13

Disguised plug is poorly disguised and you can see those tits unsheathed if you Google image search her.

5. Dirty Dirt Mcgirk 02/12/2010 12:17

i stopped caring about jolie in 2005.

6. Watt 02/12/2010 12:19

Well played BSDC. See you on the next thread sir!

7. Death to Finkle! 02/12/2010 12:22

::walks in, clutching cell phone::

What’s up, cheesedicks?

8. Watt 02/12/2010 12:30

So I think both deebs and headly are dead in a ditch somewhere. Probably not the same ditch.

9. Death to Finkle! 02/12/2010 12:32

Disclaimer: I’m farting around looking at retro televison shows (Night Court, to be exact) when I come across the puppet at the bottom of the page. Funny stuff.

10. Rusty Sanchez 02/12/2010 12:33

I envision Headly lying on a table with a machine next to him getting his blood “freshened up” like Jason Bonham in Rock Star.

11. RemSteale 02/12/2010 12:35

Zombie Zack. Thats just funny.

12. Zombie 02/12/2010 12:35

Great find Finkle. It’s not like that pic has never been posted before.

13. RemSteale 02/12/2010 12:36

I envision Headly sitting by a pool in the caribbean, dressed in a Hawaiian shirt and sipping on a mint julep

14. Death to Finkle! 02/12/2010 12:37

I know, Z. I just thought you’d be bigger.

15. Zombie 02/12/2010 12:38

Disclaimer: I’m farting around looking at retro televison shows (Night Court, to be exact) online desperately in search of some more dumb shit to taunt Z with because my sock puppets have no effect, when I come across the puppet at the bottom of the page. Funny stuff.

16. DB's Treasure 02/12/2010 12:42

I saw some gook driving a honda civic with fuzzy dice in his rice burning piece of shit on the drive to work. That infuriates me for some reason.

17. Death to Finkle! 02/12/2010 12:43

Your Wal Mart skate shoes and fake Affliction shirt do the taunting for me.

Oh, and whose jacket are you borrowing? Because the sleeves are a bit too long for you.

18. DB's Treasure 02/12/2010 12:48

That’s a badass limo, though.

19. Zombie 02/12/2010 12:48

Finkle, your obsession with me is astounding. It’s obvious, you envy me to the point that it turns into hatred. You’ve created numerous fake accounts for the sole purpose of lashing out at me, and seriously, who the fuck looks in a zombie store in February. From day one you have attempted to ridicule anything personal of mine by either calling it “fake” or “borrowed”. I’m sure if I posted a photo of myself taking a shit, you would accuse me of being in a public bathroom because I can’t afford a toilet of my own, let alone running water.

20. jack ass 02/12/2010 12:50

Zombie, you fucking tool!

Go detail a few cars and shut the fuck up!