Friday morning headlines

By brendon October 22, 2010 @ 10:56 AM

3880

BRADLEY COOPER – was NOT one of the cast members who complained about Mel Gibson and got him kicked off ‘Hangover 2′, and only E! is giving credit/blame to anyone but Zach Galifianakis (they say it was Warner Brothers management). Nobody likes a tattle tale, Zach. (e!, tmz)

CHRISTINA AGUILERA – says daily life is a struggle since deciding to get a divorce, and refuses to address any rumors of infidelity. “Out of respect for my husband, I prefer to keep the specifics private.” Oh is that right? Well maybe this… 20 dollar bill will change your mind. (nydn)

TYLER HAS SEXY READERSlike Danielle, the girl in the headline picture, (go to her myspace music page). (UPDATE – Danielle decided she didn’t like that picture. Actually Danielle’s bf didn’t like it. So now it’s a picture of my beloved Brooke.) People liked this contest so it’s back, now with a monthly vote for $1000. Sexy girls have enough obstacles in life – the stigma of beauty, jealousy, books – and up until now they’ve been hot for free. I think that’s terrible, and I’m not gonna stand for it. (contest details)

SEAN PENN – was filming ‘This Must Be The Place’ in NYC yesterday, “dressed in drag (to play) a retired rock star setting out to find his father’s executioner, an ex-Nazi war criminal who is a refugee in the U.S.” Is it me or does it sound like someone dropped two unrelated scripts a few months ago and mixed up some of the pages, and now they’re filming that shit? (pcn)

1. MrAdams 10/22/2010 11:01

I wouldn’t pay money to watch Sean Penn suck off a donkey.

2. RemSteale 10/22/2010 11:05

I’d pay money to get him anally penetrated by a donkey, but I wouldnt want to watch

3. MisterD 10/22/2010 11:05

Fuck that communist liberal homo Sean Penn…

How about more pics of Danielle… dude seriously, just one? What the fuck and her STUPID myspace page has NO PICTURES. Learn how to work kid.

4. pepperjr. 10/22/2010 11:08

I hope Robert Smith takes him to court for Bad impersonation……and I thought I looked bad in drag!

5. TheJackAttack 10/22/2010 11:09

Sean Penn’s been red drinking wine from a soda can again.

6. RemSteale 10/22/2010 11:16

Who is the cat girl in your avi’s MisterD??

7. RemSteale 10/22/2010 11:23

New up, looks like MrAdams was correct………..

8. Soofus 10/22/2010 12:00

I’m all for staring at girls tits and ignoring whether or not they have any other redeeming qualities. But once I stopped staring I realized that’s probably the shittiest music I’ve ever heard…ever.

9. Gildorg 10/22/2010 12:57

I am glad I didn’t listen to any of the music…

But where are the Tits?

10. dsinay 10/22/2010 12:57

Dear MisterD, I am working on getting more pictures. Sorry!

Soofus; I am glad that staring at my tits brought you joy, but there’s no need to be an asshole about my music. I don’t care if you like it, so why don’t you just stare at my boobs and let that be that?

11. Observer 10/22/2010 13:37

Sean Penn is useless……..

…he had one good role back in 82……Spi.coli……he didn’t write it….he just followed the directions….

12. jakethesnizake 10/22/2010 13:38

Danielle, you’re a failure for not sharing more pics. How can you expect to compete with the first contestant when your one (albeit awesome) pic pales in comparison to her several fantastic shots???

13. dsinay 10/22/2010 14:04

I’m not even in the contest! I just did it ’cause I love WWTDD. But if you INSIST…

14. jakethesnizake 10/22/2010 14:17

Danielle, that is impressive. You’re an excellent contributor and I am sorry for calling you a failure. I thought you were putting in for the contest…a contest you could very easily win. I’m just like Mickey in the Rocky movies encouraging you to give it your all.

15. Soofus 10/22/2010 14:37

dsinay: Don’t mind me. I’m just jealous because my music will never be featured on this page… Partly because I don’t have big tits and I don’t feel that sending Tyler a picture of my dick would have the desired effect (that only works for NFL Quarterbacks I think).

16. cats cradle 10/22/2010 17:55

Urm, I think Danielle used to be a man.
    Can sexy readers still compete if they used to be a man?

Is it less, or more sexy to go to all that effort of a sex change?

17. jakethesnizake 10/22/2010 18:22

cats cradle, while appreciate your curiosity about transvestites and the likes, just look at those things. they’re real. they are VERY VERY real.

18. dsinay 10/22/2010 19:04

Um…I am very much a woman. And my breasts are very, VERY much real.

19. jakethesnizake 10/22/2010 19:08

See what I told you, cats cradle?

Danielle, if you feel it is necessary, please provide more evidence.

If you feel so inclined to only allow those who appreciate the reality that is your female body, I’ll happily provide my email address. :)

20. jakethesnizake 10/22/2010 19:10

See what I told you, cats cradle?

Danielle, if you feel it is necessary, please provide more evidence.