‘Mission: Impossible 4′ has a trailer. Sort of.

By brendon June 27, 2011 @ 5:54 PM

The trailer for ‘Mission Impossible: Ghost Protocol’ will premiere in front of ‘Transformers: As If It Matters Because These Are All The Same’ starting tomorrow night, but an early bootleg copy has leaked onto this French website for reasons that are probably explained in French.

If this is any indication, it seems (the great) Brad Bird was more than up to the task in his live-action directorial debut. Tom Cruise is doing wildly dangerous stunts (really), there looks to be more Simon Pegg this time, with plenty of Josh Holloway being handsome and Jeremy Renner poised to take the franchise over starting with ‘MI:6′. It also promises “Re-pensez L’Imposible”, which sounds appropriate.

1. Mr. Nutt 06/27/2011 17:58

Do they have midgets film Tom to make him look taller than he really is?

2. i hate you 06/27/2011 18:01

could someone tell me the plot summary for the first 3 please. the fact i get really high has nothing to do with my lack of comprehension according to my non-partaking friends.

3. rokan 06/27/2011 18:11

Did Finkle eve give us the punch line to his LeAnn Rymes joke?

4. Mr. Nutt 06/27/2011 18:14

Sorry Hate, I don’t watch Tom Cruise movies.

5. Mr. Nutt 06/27/2011 18:16

No, he didn’t.

6. Mr. Pickles 06/27/2011 18:17

OOOOOH ME ME ME! I love Tom Cruise!

Soooo, he gets these sunglasses and they blow up and then goes and blows more stuff up. Then the ‘I nevah seen a flickah mooovie boh’ss’ guy saves him and they save the day by saving his wife, girlfriend, slut. The End.

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

7. i hate you 06/27/2011 18:26

i foresee a LiLo post in your future. pickles, your genius surpasses that of mikey’s and that is pushing it. thanks for the insight. all the presidents are related too. with the exception of van buren. a 12 yr old girl says so. van buren is also where the hookers are in phx.

8. Mac-Daddy 06/27/2011 18:26

loks good

9. Mac-Daddy 06/27/2011 18:26

Looks too

10. Mr. Pickles 06/27/2011 18:48

Mr. I Hate You,

Mikey is my friend. We play hopscotch. I like to borrow his diapers sometimes because they are so form fitting. Don’t hate on me. I am special and have a very pleasant pickle.

I don’t like you Mr. I Hate You. You should consider a nicer name too.

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

11. rokan 06/27/2011 19:09

I just pooped in the sink.

12. Admiral 06/27/2011 20:31

This movie looks badass. I’m sorry if that offends you religious-types because of Cruise’s religion, but… well, fuck you. Stop reading behind-the-scenes and enjoy the fucking movie.

13. rokan 06/27/2011 20:51

Right on, Admiral.

I’m sick of these fucking Jew-haters.

14. Imposter 06/27/2011 20:53

LOL @ Rokan! Rokan pooped in the sink! HAHAHAHA! So funny! I don’t know how Rokan weaves this hysteria into a thread so seamlessly! Oh, what will that brilliant comedian think of next! :D

15. rokan 06/27/2011 21:06

The human head weighs 8 pounds.

16. Gildorg 06/27/2011 21:19

That trailer was kind of poopy…

17. rokan 06/27/2011 21:32

Gildorg, you magnificent bastard!!

I read your book!

18. MrAdams 06/27/2011 22:22

I tried to watch Mission: Impossible 1, but naturally it was named “the first” because it was the only one out at the time the studios made it. I don’t remember anything about the movie, so I will just have to make the assumption that it sucked. And since 97% of all sequels suck worse than the original, and are only made to try to squeeze some money out of the gullible people that actually enjoyed the first flick, I decided not to see Mission: Impossible 2. Why the fuck would I want to see Mission: Impossible 4 when I hadn’t even realized that Mission: Impossible 3 was out?

19. Gildorg 06/27/2011 22:37

It was quite the trial to write that book… I am glad you read it… It had only a limited release, but I am glad you found it in the Duty-Free shop at your local Airport.

20. Death to Finkle! 06/27/2011 23:13