Friday headlines, with Vanessa Minnillos honeymoon

By brendon July 22, 2011 @ 6:47 PM

vanessa_minnillo_bikini_honeymoon

BEAVIS AND BUTTHEAD – will return to MTV later this year, and now there’s a 5 minute preview of the new season. In related news, Pauly Shore will box a kangaroo this weekend at the Des Moines Chevrolet “Dealin Days”. (hollywood reporter)

STEVEN SPIELBERG – made his first ever appearance at Comic Con today, and used it to announce that the movie no one has been waiting for, ‘Jurassic Park 4′, will be out in a year or two. “Here’s some shit about a group of people who get trapped and chased and occasionally eaten by dinosaurs for the fourth time because I want more money,” I assume he said. (usa today)

KATY PERRY – has dyed her hair blond. Because what’s more edgy and outrageous than a girl in LA with big tits and dyed blond hair. (e!)

DEXTER – has a trailer previewing season 6, and it looks to be as great as ever, with the kid at the hardware store still not wondering why he needs so much plastic drop clothes and cling wrap. (youtube)

LEONARDO DICAPRIO AND BLAKE LIVELY – are apparently not broken up as was previously reported, and were actually together in Santa Barbara on Wednesday. So you might as well deal with it and have sex with me, Bar Refaeli. (us)

VANESSA MINNILLO AND NICK LACHEY – are on their honeymoon in St. Barts today, and it’s not entirely clear but these might be some shots of Nick forcing Vanessa to throw rocks at some black kids on a raft. So be sure to let everyone know that Nick Lachey hates black people. I mean, what are you fucking blind, look at the pictures! (fame)

Admiral 07/22/2011 21:03

Throwing rocks at black kids on rafts – was that a Chicago Race Riots reference? Nice!

goodhao 07/22/2011 21:14

WWW(点)ifancyshop(点)COM

时尚女性展现性感,

个性男装+运动鞋,

低成本的批发闪耀酷的太阳镜

旅游bagthat抢眼外套+超包免费运输

JurassicBeauty 07/22/2011 22:01

JURASSIC PARK IS THE BEST MOVIE FRANCHISE ON EARTH. SORRY IT DOESN’T HAVE BIG TITTED LADIES TO KEEP YOUR PEA-BRAINED INTEREST. No Megan Fox or Kardashians… wahh wahhh wahhh…. Jurassic Park is everything decent and good about this world. It is much deeper than just dinosaurs chasing people. But I wouldn’t assume you could read that deep into it- you’re too busy with your hand down your pants staring at photos of the underage Jenner girls and Christina Hendricks breasts.

Montesquieu 07/22/2011 22:47

Christina Hendricks has nice titties, I’m not surprised if people are too busy to notice life otherwise.

Dave 07/23/2011 08:21

She is soooo out of Nick’s league it’s not even worth mentioning.

mercury 07/23/2011 11:47

Yeah, Christina Hendricks tits!

Mr. Nutt 07/23/2011 13:49

JurassicBeauty, You created an account just to defend a movie franchise and to demean us? Spielberg has never re released a movie just for profit. (sarcasm) I am glad you have your priorities straight. You really told us! Next time Steven, just use your real name. OK everybody, back to ogling tits.

harieymarvin 08/02/2011 09:34

My brother just spend $ 20.46 for an iPad2-64GB and my friend paid $ 32.67 for a XBOX 360 there arriving tomorrow by UPS. I will never pay such expensive retail prices in stores again. Especially when I also buy a 17 inch Toshiba laptop only for $ 80.63. Its the website from where we get all these http://doiop.com/BuyOnDiscount

hala 08/08/2011 07:15

I just paid $23,98 for an iPad2-64GB and my girlfriend loves her Panasonic Lumix GF 1 Camera that we got for $37,59 there arriving tomorrow by UPS. I will never pay such expensive retail prices in stores again. Especially when I also sold a 40 inch LED TV to my boss for $677 which only cost me $72,13 to buy. Here is the website we use to get it all from, CoolCent. com

yuiyuiyui 03/11/2012 09:22