Gwyneth Paltrow in a bikini is sort of ok

By brendon July 11, 2011 @ 10:31 AM

gwyneth_paltrow_bikini_steven_spielberg_porto_cervo_italy

Gwyneth Paltrow is a completely horrible person, I don’t think anyone has come here today to dispute that, but she looks ok in a bikini considering she’s 38 with two kids. Which is probably the nicest thing I’ll ever say about her.

Here she is with her kids over the weekend in Porto Cervo, Italy, along with Steven Spielberg, whom she also spends every Thanksgiving with because he’s been a friend of her family forever and is even her godfather. He of course also gave her her first role in a movie, playing Wendy in ‘Hook’. So keep this in mind the next time you hear Paltrow telling you how hard she’s had to work to get where she is in life. She was born into an incredibly rich family, the daughter of a very successful actress and a very successful producer, then handed every opportunity to succeed at a very easy job that made her even more rich. And instead of being grateful for this, she pretends like it never happened and lectures everyone about why they’re not as wonderful as she is. As God as my witness, if I was ever alone with her in an elevator, there’s at least a 5 percent chance I would punch her in the face.

(image source = fame)

rokan 07/11/2011 10:37

Is he going to film her taking a shit in the woods?

Shiss 07/11/2011 10:52

She has never shit. That’s why she’s so full of it.

Shiss 07/11/2011 10:55

I’ll be here all week. Be nice to your waitress.

SomeoneluvsU 07/11/2011 11:10

There are only two things I can’t stand in this world.
    People who are intolerant of other people’s cultures…
    and the Pennsylvania Dutch…
    and the Jews.

Shitcock 07/11/2011 11:15

Hopefully he’ll film the little girl taking a shit in the woods.

I’m thinking of starting a website, you see…

Mac-Daddy 07/11/2011 11:21

Nice Goldmember refference ^^^

rokan 07/11/2011 11:21

I think it would be interesting to examine one of her stools.

I just bought a new mortar and pestle at a garage sale this weekend and I am just dying to use it.

rokan 07/11/2011 11:25

My guess is that it would look alot like this.

Mac-Daddy 07/11/2011 11:32

Looking at the IMDB page for Gwyneth, I don’t think there is a single movie of hers I liked, except for the Iron Man movies.

On a much better/ sexier note, I met Baywatch Hottie turned 42 year old Mom, Erika Elaniak on the boardwalk in Atlantic City this weekend. She looked damn fine for 42 and in a bikini-top and short-shorts! I’d still throw one or two in her! (I acted like a spazzy excited Fan and got her to take a pic with me! That’s one for the spank bank!)

wolvie1892 07/11/2011 11:53

I had to register just to say, what the hell happened to all the tits and ass on this page?

Ghost 07/11/2011 13:23

Gwyneth is ok. Punching her in the face won’t change her.

ahpook33 07/11/2011 14:53

Anorexic stuck up twat.

Observer 07/11/2011 16:23

I’d fuck Paltrow……..just to shame her into shutting the fuck up…..

…..that being said……her mom had a cute ass back in the day……

McleodAdele43876283 07/12/2011 09:03

I paid $32.67 for a XBOX 360 and my mom got a 17 inch Toshiba laptop for $94.83 being delivered to our house tomorrow by FedEX. I will never again pay expensive retail prices at stores. I even sold a 46 inch HDTV to my boss for $650 and it only cost me $52.78 to get. Here is the website we using to get all this stuff, PennyOrder.com