Julia Roberts is in a bikini. Unfortunately.

By brendon August 17, 2011 @ 9:17 AM

julia_roberts_bikini_kauai_hawaii

Julia Roberts and her husband Danny Moder were on the beach in Kauai, Hawaii, yesterday, and the good news is that these are only pictures so you don’t have to listen to Julia cackle like a god damn hyena. The bad news is that her lumpy physique has been smushed into a bikini. This looks like a private beach, probably because they went to a public beach first and everyone started boo’ing. “Boooo, you suck, get out’a here,” the crowd no doubt yelled when Julia took off her shirt.

Oh but at least we get a good shot of her sexy “tramp stamp” tattoo, featuring the names of her 3 kids (better shot here, though “better” might not be the right word). Because you know what’s really hot when you have a girl on her hands and knees and you’re drilling her from behind? Being reminded of her 3 kids.

(image source = splash and flynet)

Mac-Daddy 08/17/2011 09:52

Suddonly I really want to go have my Lasic eye surgery reversed!

RMK1523 08/17/2011 10:01

“`I weep for you,’ the Walrus said:
    `I deeply sympathize.’
    With sobs and tears he sorted out
    Those of the largest size,
    Holding his pocket-handkerchief / Before his streaming eyes.”

SomeoneluvsU 08/17/2011 10:04

In the words of dead Roy Orbison,

Have Mercy

Only not in a good way…

SomeoneluvsU 08/17/2011 10:27

And who does she think she is? … Robinson Crusoe ? What’s with all home made tents and chairs? How are those starving kids in Bangladesh going to earn their 10 cents today, if she keeps making her own crappy beach furniture?

deathofirony 08/17/2011 10:29

Oh yeah, she looks ‘terrible’.

*rolls eyes*

You kids today…

Observer 08/17/2011 11:17

….there is very little on this chick that I would NOT fuck…..

DBXdarkangel 08/17/2011 11:27

This hound dog was never sexy or fit.. She makes gargoyals look sext.. YUUUUUUUUUUUUUK

RangerLG 08/17/2011 11:49

I truly cannot stand this woman and am praying that a volcano erupts in Hawaii and buries her and 50 feet of molten rock.

Conrad! 08/17/2011 13:11

Took a look @ her sexy “tramp stamp” tattoo. My monitor screen cracked.

MorGun 08/17/2011 13:51

I don’t think there are private beaches in Hawaii.

NothingBetter2Do 08/17/2011 14:09

Still hotter than my wife… even with the horse mouth.

zaicaonimei 08/17/2011 21:21

Come go and see, will not regret it Oh look

MosesRhonda 08/18/2011 00:47

^I just paid $22.87 for an iPad2-64GB and my girlfriend loves her Panasonic Lumix GF 1 Camera that we got for $38.76 there arriving tomorrow by UPS. I will never pay such expensive retail prices in stores again. Especially when I also sold a 40 inch LED TV to my boss for $675 which only cost me $62.81 to buy. Here is the website we use to get it all from, BidsOut.cÓm

marlynjonson1122 08/18/2011 10:13

I just paid $23,98 for an iPad2-64GB and my girlfriend loves her Panasonic Lumix GF 1 Camera that we got for $37,59 there arriving tomorrow by UPS. I will never pay such expensive retail prices in stores again. Especially when I also sold a 40 inch LED TV to my boss for $677 which only cost me $72,13 to buy. Here is the website we use to get it all from,
    CentStart.com

dandtsmom 08/20/2011 04:02

Really!!! These comments are obviously made by men that must look like Paul Walker. You try having twins as an older woman and then talk to me. Oh, and when was the last time you were able to see your package past the beer belly. For the record I am no great Julia Roberts fan but your comments are asinne!!!

dandtsmom 08/20/2011 04:04

My bad, “asinine”. Your stupidity obviously had me type in haste…

debbiewood 08/23/2011 22:11

I think that all of you have too much time on your hands. She always acts like a human being which is something that most of you can not relate to. Grow up act like adults not teenage girls. I think that she looks great. No these pics are not buffed nor were they taken to show off her best features. I would like to think and hope that she is such a nice lady that she may be willing to forgive all of you haters that could never compete with her inside and outside beauty. I’m just an average jane who can be reached at debbiewood77@aol.com if any of you would like to know! I stand by my statements and have the ability to own what I say! Grow up and get a life. I looked herup today just to find out about her movie and I’m so dissappointed in what I have seen today!

peacetime 09/15/2011 17:25

You people are fucking ridiculous she’s had three kids is over forty and looks GREAT i can’t believe this guy even has a blog he’s a piece of crap and is the perfect example of HELL put on earth! You all seriously need to get over yourselves a good 99% would be well over lucky to look like that and you all have no fucking respect get the fuck over yourselves honestly it’s pathetic!!! And all the other women you may be comparing to her are photoshopped or have other things she on the other hand does not and would rather be natural god you people really do make me sick it’s honestly hard to believe that people like you still exist!

crowdy 10/11/2011 09:43

my best friend’s mom makes $77 an hour on the computer. She has been out of job for 9 months but last month her check was $7487 just working on the computer for a few hours. Read about it here, LazyCash5.com

newyorkmatt 10/13/2011 15:41

She’s talented, intelligent, famous, pretty, a good mother, and incredibly rich. All more important than having the stomach of a 16yo. I also forgot to mention that she is productive, as opposed to bloggers and people who try to be funny on blogs all day.
    You can come up with an unfunny response to this and try to sound awesome sitting at your computer desk, alone. But you know in reality, that you are here making fun of people because your life is basically meaningless. Get out there and do something guys.
    Try practicing piano for an hour a day, you will feel a lot better, I promise.

Maybe hit the gym.