Tuesday headlines, with Gaga on the Simpsons

By brendon August 23, 2011 @ 6:08 PM

lady_gaga_simpsons

LADY GAGA – will play herself on ‘The Simpsons’, “to cheer up a dejected Lisa through the power of speech, song, and a flash mob.” The message being: if you’re feeling low, try annoying the hell out of people. (ew)

WILL SMITH AND JADA PINKETT – were reportedly broken up, but this morning Wills son Trey tweeted that it wasn’t true, and now they’ve issued a statement saying, “Although we are reluctant to respond to these types of press reports, the rumors circulating about our relationship are completely false. We are still together, and our marriage is intact.” Oohh. “Intact”. What a romantic word. I guess things really are going great. “My wife is very suitable”, Will went on to explain. (twitter, access hollywood)

MEGAN FOX – confirmed that she’s having the tattoo on her forearm of Marilyn Monroe removed, saying, “She was a negative person, she was disturbed, bipolar. I do not want to attract this kind of negative energy in my life.” Oh relax Megan. It’s not Ed Gein for Christs sake. (us)

BEN AFFLECK AND JENNIFER GARNER – are expecting their third child to go along with their daughters Violet, 5, and Seraphina, 2. No word yet on if its a boy or a girl, or what stripper/wish granting cartoon mouse they’ll name them after. (people)

Mr. Poop 08/23/2011 18:10

Will the cartoon Gaga have a cock too?

mikey the retard 08/23/2011 18:11

i wnat to tuch her pener

i hate you 08/23/2011 18:13

is it wrong i think lady gaga has a great body? i mentioned this to some friends over the wknd. she is close to her that she has stretch marks on her boobs. i then asked if her balls were saggy too. i don’t think she is my friend anymore.

Observer 08/23/2011 18:19

Mr. Poop…….

…..years ago……I read that commenter can make “replicated” log-ins……..

…..maybe “somebody” will re-invent the “Mike Hunt”……without the Rokey…..

mikey the retard 08/23/2011 18:19

my mommy left me bekaws i am stoopid

Observer 08/23/2011 18:20

Don’t believe the other Observer……

….what the fuck does he know……..

Observer 08/23/2011 18:21

I would STILL like to juggle Lady GaGa’s sweaty tits……..

……before summer is over and school begins……

Observer 08/23/2011 18:21

….good luck with that…..Green Twat Observer…..

Observer 08/23/2011 18:22

Thank you, Hairy MILF Observer…..

i hate you 08/23/2011 18:26

i need to take some meds to deal with this.

Rok 08/23/2011 18:26

Let’s not start jerking each other off quite yet boys.

We still don’t know what her clam smells like.

Rok 08/23/2011 18:28

Is it just me, or did the text in the post just change? Wasn’t the Will smiff thing at the bottom, and wasn’t there a different joke about Ed Gien?

That’s what I get for reading this shit.

Normally, Pepper write a synopsis at the end of everyday and e-mails it to me.

Observer 08/23/2011 18:30

…..Rokey……

….great advice……..by the way….did you mean GaGa, Jada Pinkett, Megan Fox, or Jenny Garner……?

….because you’d HATE to wind up in this….

Observer 08/23/2011 18:31

Rokey……

…….I think that putative bowl may have kicked in…..

linda06 08/23/2011 18:43

I just paíd $20.87 for an íPad 2.64GB and my boyfriend loves his Panasoníc Lumíx GF 1 Cámera that we got for $38.79 there arriving tomorrow by UP S.I will never pay such expensive retail príces in stores again. Especially when I also sold a 40 inch LCD T V to my boss for $657 which only cost me $62.81 to buy.
    Here is the website we use to get it all from : http://BidsBit.com

Observer 08/23/2011 18:55

….oh well…..

WHAT a day….

minimosh 08/23/2011 19:04

So, any luck with the common cold cure?

minimosh 08/23/2011 19:08

Also, I never said I had diarrhea or stomach problems. You guys wrote that up all your own. That’s what happens when you’re so poop- obsessed.

MrAdams 08/23/2011 19:20

Most overheard pick-up line at a gay bar?

“Can I push in your stool for you?”

minimosh 08/23/2011 19:22