Rihanna is in a twitter fight with Chris Browns girlfriend

By brendon March 07, 2012 @ 6:07 PM

chris_brown_karrueche_tran

There must be a plan to change Rihannas image from “sympathetic victim” to “hoodrat dumbass”, which is why she collaborated with Chris Brown and insulted her own fans, and now Phase 3 has begun: start a twitter/facebook fight with Chris Browns current girlfriend, a 23-year-old, half black, half Vietnamese model named Karrueche Tran.

On Saturday she posted this picture of a bag of rice cakes wearing sunglasses and gold hoop earrings on her twitter with the caption:

“Ima make u my bitch,”

And yesterday she added:

“I’m a leader, yall on some followin shit … coming in dis game on some modeling shit!”

I don’t speak Thug Retard but the Daily News says those were insults directed at Tran, who has now replied with a facebook post that says:

“I’m Angeline, you’re Jen. C’mon you see where Brad is at,”

I assume that’s supposed to be “Angelina”, as in Jolie, but that’s really only a guess because these people write and spell like they just landed here on a fucking spaceship.

(image source = splash and fame/flynet)

Mr. Poop 03/07/2012 18:09

I call sloppy seconds

2 fingers 1 Thumb 03/07/2012 18:14

chris brown is a fucking idiot.
    rihanna is a stupid bitch.

they were meant for each other, like mikey and beppo.

Caribou 03/07/2012 18:15

Chris has two fists, I’m sure he could take them both on. What’s the problem?

Mr. Nutt 03/07/2012 18:25

Way to keep up those stereotypes ladies. Oh, I’m sorry, I meant bitches! It really chaps my hide to know how much these douche bags make per year. If it was between buying their crap or die from gang rape, I would welcome the painful death over giving them 1 cent of my money.

AbeVigoda10 03/07/2012 18:28

You mean Rihanna wasn’t already a hoodrat dumbass?

harleydavidson 03/07/2012 19:02

so rihanna, the bitch crying about getting her ass beat and being called a n!gger bitch by a dutch magazine has

a. gone back to the guy that beat her
    b. began throwing racial remarks at asians

dumb fucking cunt. i hope chris brown goes ike turner to the tenth power on her ass.

Alvin Colina 03/07/2012 20:45

Oh snap! Rihanna is straight hood y’all!

Im starting to think she provoked/deserved that ass whooping.

Sicco 03/07/2012 22:08

rihanna must be aching for another fat lip. she should swing by some time and i can hook her up. also, fuck chris brown for scoring the holy grail of hot poon

BA732 03/07/2012 22:17

She’s a former stripper at a Miami Club, check pics at http://www.brilliantarrogance.com/

solomonthewise1 03/07/2012 22:28

How did Chris Brown go from Rihanna to this chick, why did this chick want to get with Chris Brown after she saw how he did a number on Rihanna…Hollywood is crazy…I want IN.

Sicco 03/07/2012 22:33

she may be a nobody but she’s way hotter than rhianna. think he went for her because 1- she’s tighter and 2- i don’t she can take a hit as well, so she can’t run off to the police after getting beat

unreal 03/08/2012 15:25

What Chris Brown’s girlfriend said is just some random lyric to a lame Nicki Minaj song. Seems like some random comments people are trying to make something of for a story. I don’t see it.

Dave 03/08/2012 19:33

Eww. Negroes and Asians do not make a good mix. Funk.

yuiyuiyui 03/11/2012 06:26