Lindsay partied until 7am again, this time with Paris Hilton

By brendon May 18, 2012 @ 4:10 PM

tara_beaulieu_bikini

Back in February, Matt Lauer asked Lindsay Lohan if she still goes to bars and parties, and because she wasn’t hooked up to a polygraph, she said “that’s not my thing anymore” and “I’ve become more of a home body and I like it.”

You’ll notice she made no mention of crawling out of some Hollywood Hills drug den at dawn (perhaps this one again) with Paris Hilton and Samantha Ronson. Which is what she really does. Like this morning for example.

(Lindsay) started her night at a Hollywood club before heading to the private Hollywood Hills party.
The three ladies joined Paris’ younger brother Barron Hilton and Brandon Davis at the Hollywood Hills mega-mansion for some late night fun that lasted until 7am this morning!
Police tell us that one of the neighbors in the residential community filed a noise complaint due to the blaring music.

Yeah I don’t care either. The sooner every single person in that story dies, the better. So here’s Australian model Tara Beaulieu, who is relevant because when Lindsay was too drunk to show up on time or do her job during her guest spot on ‘Glee’, Tara was her stand-in. Even though she’s way too firm, too tan, and too upright to look anything like Lindsay. They must film the show over in Oppositeville.

(image source = splash)

2 fingers 1 Thumb 05/18/2012 16:18

E m m a > L i L o

certain it’s real, don’t tell me otherwise.

SomeoneluvsU 05/18/2012 16:21

I’d eat shrimp off her barbie….

Mr. Poop 05/18/2012 16:23

I wonder what Matt Lauer’s clam smells like

2 fingers 1 Thumb 05/18/2012 16:28

He spent 3.5M clams on his new house in the Hamptons, so maybe it smells like rolled up $20 cocaine snorters.

Mr. Poop 05/18/2012 16:33

I’m thinking of leaving scum-shot in a glass on the nightstand for the maid, but I’m not sure if I have any left.

Mr. Poop 05/18/2012 16:53

scum=cum

2 fingers 1 Thumb 05/18/2012 17:00

please submit a sample in the petri dish for Dr. Poop to review.

2 fingers 1 Thumb 05/18/2012 17:00

nEW Up on down

HYXOZDBDTH 05/19/2012 11:35

as Hazel answered I am inspired that a student can profit $8394 in four weeks on the computer. did you look at this link

lazycash42.c()m

Observer 05/20/2012 18:25

FYI…..I like nice tits……

HYXOZDBDTH 05/21/2012 10:28

what George replied I’m amazed that anyone able to earn $5349 in one month on the internet. did you see this site

lazycash42.c()m