one of these is Alec Baldwins teen daughter, the other his wife

By brendon July 02, 2012 @ 4:28 PM

spl4130

Alec Baldwin got married on Saturday to one of the girls with him in these pictures, hopefully the brunette in the middle (28-year-old yoga instructor Hilaria Thomas) because the super tall blond is his 16-year-old daughter from his marriage to Kim Bassinger, Ireland Baldwin.

Ireland joined Alec and his new wife for lunch in New York yesterday, and that thoughtless little pig didn’t even bother to do her hair or put on a nice outfit. She should probably skip any new voice mails from dad for the next few days.

(image source = splash)

Hammer 07/02/2012 16:31

Hammer wants to know if Baldwin tough talked any photographers.

Mr. Pickles 07/02/2012 16:39

Don’t give a fuck, but wonder why Rokey could use a tripod for this pizza party pic.

Mac-Daddy 07/02/2012 16:50

I’ve done sisters, and even twin sisters, although not at the same time (sad face) and even did 2 chicks that were best friends.

But I have never done the Mother / Daughter experience.

Although the brunette is the stepmother, I think it should still count if I get them both. (Plus I think I’d rather get the stepmom then the old and decrepid old mom)

Observer 07/02/2012 16:51

I do so hope the “thoughtless” one is more of a pig than EVER…

Observer 07/02/2012 16:59

Mac-Daddy……

….if you could bag the biological mom…….something tells me you’d be pleased….

…not that I’m discouraging the step-mom objective…

Honkey Dong 07/02/2012 17:03

Okay, I admit it. I don’t give a shit about Alec Fuckin Baldwin.

Mr. Nutt 07/02/2012 17:03

HEY GUYS!

As soon as she has half his money stowed away, she will divorce him and take half of whats left.

Mr. Nutt 07/02/2012 17:14

I see The Black was on his political high horse again. Have a naked girl with a pointer or something if you want us to look.

At the risk of sounding just like Gildorg, I am off to the second job. I am however on the same calendar as you guys. I don’t want to say “cheers!” so I will say; Rock out with your cock out!

SomeoneluvsU 07/02/2012 17:23

I would pork the thoughtless pig.. (When she’s 18, of course)

ifandorbut 07/02/2012 17:35

Is Baldwin lactating?

Bono is a cunt 07/03/2012 13:59

Fucking hell. Us Irish here in…. Ireland think it’s hilarious when Americans call their kids after Irish rivers (Shannon) and cities (Kilkenny) or surnames (Murphy, Kelly) but to name a kid after the entire country.

Fuck sake.

I’d fuck her. Then I could say only me and the IMF have fucked Ireland up the ass.

(Oh yeah, I’d fuck her up the ass)