Katy Perry lost her bikini, everyone saw her naked ass

By brendon August 13, 2012 @ 11:08 AM

katy_perry_loses_her_bikini_naked_ass_raging_waters

The crowd who gathered to watch Katy Perry on a slide at Raging Waters in San Dimas (where the high school football rules) was rewarded for their lack of anything better to do when the water whipped her bikini bottom down. The lifeguard quickly remembered that he was gay and tried to block her but it was too late, and everyone had already seen her big square ass. STOP PLAYING GOD, BUDDY!

(image source = bauer griffin)

1. Shiss 08/13/2012 11:18

Maybe it was the deuce she dropped on the way down.

2. Mac-Daddy 08/13/2012 11:52

Holy hell that’s a WHITE ass

3. Rage 08/13/2012 12:26

Fuck all you haters (including you bastards who haven’t posted yet.).

You would cut off your left nut for a shot at that creamy deliciousness and you know it!

4. timmer2469 08/13/2012 12:28

nice Ataris reference!

5. Ass Mint 08/13/2012 12:48

Nice Bill & Ted’s Excellent Adventure reference

6. felch 08/13/2012 13:01

Hold the phone there Rage. There isn’t a single of Russell Brand’s sloppies who’s ham wallet i’m willing to give any combination of my nuts to penetrate. Especially my left one. Not that i play favorites, but righty knows who the red headed stepchild is with regards to my affections towards my genitalia. Mainly because my left one hangs down about a quarter of an inch further.

7. aquanetta jones 08/13/2012 18:45

Here Here Felch….I second your post and believe that the ham wallet in question has been forever tainted by that petri dish freak Russel Brand.

If you look at this chick’s face up close, her complexion looks like something the Mars Rover Curiosity would be sending color panoramas of back.

8. mattyj2001 08/14/2012 03:55

Goes straight to ass photos. Wonders why I was just tricked into looking at Ke$ha’s big square ass. Removes WWTDD bookmark.

9. Pugiron 08/15/2012 23:47

Thar she blows! A hump like a snow-hill! It be Moby Dick!