Lindsay wants tax cuts for people mislabeled by Forbes

By brendon September 07, 2012 @ 4:05 PM

lindsays_tweet_to_obama_about_taxes

Lindsay Lohan was speaking for all of us last night when she stood up to those fat cats in DC and let them know that tax cuts for the middle class are not enough, we also needs tax cuts for people who are mistakingly listed as a millionaire in magazines. If we’re ever gonna get America working again, we need to lift the tax burden on those one or two people who might exist!

And that was the second tweet in three days prompted by the voices in Lindsays head, because she also wants Tom Cruise to know she was not involved in the Vanity Fair story about Scientology trying to find a wife for him.

“I just want everyone & @TomCruise to know, that I have/had NO part in the VF story.. Nor has anyone in my life, personal and work related.”

So that clears that up. You might have thought it was already clear because Lindsay was never mentioned in that story, in any way, and there have been no rumors or reports that she had anything to do with it, but now it’s double clear.

No word yet on if she’ll be on the mound for the Orioles tonight or if she’s a copy of the iPhone, but those are also popular stories I’ve heard about, and she hasn’t denied it so naturally I assume she’s involved.

1. SomeoneluvsU 09/07/2012 16:39

I think Obama has found his new sexretary of the treasury

2. aquanetta jones 09/07/2012 17:04

I think BO and Lindsey are on the same intelligence quotient level…Is it still not acceptable to say retards?

3. LoK 09/07/2012 17:49

harley hit it

4. Burbank 09/07/2012 19:15

Like instead of looking at W9s, the IR Fucking S skims through In Touch and Us looking for anyone who might mistakenly be called a “millionaire” to nail to the cross.

5. The Mildly Tanned Knight 09/07/2012 20:50

Interesting that you managed to find the one person who can have his tweets put next to Lindsay’s, and it’s impossible to determine which is more ignorant.

I’m going to go now and celebrate the “massive” tax cut I got from Obama (and try not to screw it up by doing any of the dozens of activities he’s raised taxes on). I should be able to get what, 2 or 3 gallons of gas?

6. Mike Hunt 09/07/2012 20:53

just because no one has said it in while… what a dumb cunt

7. SomeoneluvsU 09/10/2012 09:58

If the tax bracket doesn’t fit….

You must acquit

8. MacDaddy 09/10/2012 10:49

Since I started My online business and make $62.00 every 15minutes, which is truely UNBELIEVABE, Obama has increased my Taxes and now I’ll never make hat Forbes List!!

Oh yeah, and STUPID C.U.N.T RAG!