Lindsay Lohan has endorsed Mitt Romney

By brendon October 12, 2012 @ 12:45 PM

69524

President Obama places too heavy a tax burden on people listed in Forbes magazine as millionaires when they may in fact only be nine hundred thousandaires. Theres no point in denying it. We all know its true, and the country is fed up with it. So perhaps that’s one reason why Lindsay Lohan has thrown her considerable political clout behind Mitt Romney, whom she has somehow heard of.

“I just think employment is really important right now,” LiLo explained when asked if she was keeping up with the election. “So, as of now, Mitt Romney. As of now.”
Shocking? Perhaps. But Lohan says “It’s a long story.”

But not as long as the one that might explain why she looks like a turtle without a shell these days.

(image source = getty)

1. dubbya 10/12/2012 12:52

The fake tan and going back to red is a step in the right direction.

2. The Mildly Tanned Knight 10/12/2012 13:13

Stacy Dash endorsed him, which I consider as newsworthy (mostly because she’s freaking beautiful), but you know the first time Lohan gets static over this she’ll claim she meant to endorse Obama but was too hungover to remember his name.

3. NautiusMaximus08 10/12/2012 13:23

Lindsay, I don’t think your employment is going to get any better if Mittens is president.

4. LoK 10/12/2012 13:30

dub – she aint never going back to good…shes at the bottom of the Marianas Trench trying to get to Mt. Everest heights and unfortunately unlike Looper, time travel is not possible

5. Szader 10/12/2012 13:44

Know what would be awesome? If this stayed up as the top post all weekend. So let’s hope there’s no other news, so any time I’m scrolling through my links and I come across WWTDD, I’ll have Lohan’s cheerful face to greet me.

Wouldn’t that just be utopia. Ugh…

6. aGirl 10/12/2012 13:50

ick gross yuck

7. handler 10/12/2012 13:56

She looks worse than most 40 year olds

8. vandywisky 10/12/2012 14:01

LoK is right. At the rate that Lohan is aging, she’ll be dead before her cokehead mother. I give her 6 years to live, and that’s being generous. And she looks like absolute shit.

9. handler 10/12/2012 14:05

vandywisky,if we have to put with her for another 6 years I’ll fucking shoot myself. let’s hope for the best…a year at most.

10. TheMoose 10/12/2012 15:20

Someone should explain to her the Mitt is running for president not as her AA sponsor.

11. Tipped 10/12/2012 16:37

10 bucks says she has no idea who he is running against.

12. Conal 10/12/2012 19:14

She saw that he was heavily invested in Coke and misunderstood.

13. LoK 10/15/2012 11:17

Tipped: its the white guy or the black guy, that’s how she sees it