Carmen Ortega Inspires Justin Bieber to Live For the Now

By Lex January 24, 2014 @ 4:41 PM

Carmen Ortega Shows Off Her Body On Instagram
Carmen Ortega has slept with a good number of athletes, so she knows a thing or two about the human condition. You don’t get to ball Reggie Bush and LeBron James and not come away with some insight on the male superstar psyche. Carmen spent 90 minutes with Justin Bieber at the King of Diamonds strip club earlier this week and she got a good feel for the misunderstood midget bard:

He really cares what people say. He was saying that all this attention is ruining his career. He was really sad.

It must be awful, always being made out to be the bad guy. It can’t be normal … I gave him the advice to enjoy the moment, the right now, and not think about it too much. He agreed and said: ‘You’re right.’

Inspired by Carmen’s carpe diem chide, Justin ordered $75K in single dollar bills so he could make it rain in the private dance room of the strip club. Later, he would get loaded on weed, booze, and pills and drove his Lamborghini up and down a residential street his dad closed off by authority of The Bieber Family of Ontario. Great job, Carmen. Who the fuck tells Justin Bieber just to live for the now? Wonderful advice, sweetheart. How about, live like you don’t want people to think you’re a total dick or live like you want to be alive at 25. Or just, at least drink hard enough to kill yourself.

Photo Credit: Carmen Ortega/Intagram

1. Ted Stickles 01/24/2014 20:26

I’d lick her ass even after she ran a marathon

2. Admiral 01/24/2014 20:51

Taking advice from a whore with fake tits was a mistake, Bieber. Doesn’t that damn kid have a father?

3. knox 01/24/2014 22:14

Bad timing for you Carmen, when the next story has Irina Shayk pictures.

4. Milto 01/24/2014 23:25

“live for the moment” and “don’t think about it too much”. Great reinforcement for the dumbass programming that’s already wired into every young punk’s brain. Next advice? How about “take a big black c*ck and get yourself paid”. JB may or may not like that next gem of philosophy.

5. hasyxefuj 01/26/2014 09:40

I buy almost everything except food and clothing from online auctions most people aren’t aware of the almost unbelievable deals that they can get from online auction sites the site that has the best deals is http://saveblast.com

I checked with the BBB and was told that it is all legit.How they can sell gift cards, laptops, cameras, and all kinds of goodies that we all want for 50-90% off, I don’t know
    I do know that I bought my son an ipad there for less than $100 and my husband a $250 Low gift
    cards for 48Why would I even think about shopping anyþlace else?