Brandi Glanville Couldn’t Be More Popular

By Lex February 21, 2014 @ 1:49 PM

Brandi Glanville Signs Copies Of Her Books At The Grove
Brandi Glanville had everything working for at her book signing. Her award winning semi-sober smile. Makeup caked on in all the right spots. Several copies of her book, I’m an Inebriated Whore, Somebody Please Bury Me in the Desert, and tons of cameras and publicity assistants at the ready. She was just missing one thing. People. Where were the throngs of people looking to scoop up the seventh book of the ex-wife of an actor nobody has ever heard of before he started sleeping with LeAnn Rimes? Maybe they were giving away free toxic shock tampons or something down the street, because something has to explain why the room was empty. At one point somebody did come by, but just to ask why Barnes and Noble no longer carried men’s magazines in their free reading racks. Maybe Kindle sales are skyrocketing.

Photo Credit: FameFlynet

DrainBammage 02/21/2014 14:39

Milf’s who keep it tight and can open reaaaally wide their mouths are definitely in.
    And if she removes her dentures, the suction she can produce can be quite lethal and actually rip your d1ck right off, so be careful out there.

Sure, theyre more prone to having hip fractures as youre pounding her…but a mouth never gets old and dry.

DicksEverywhere 02/21/2014 14:56

I’m starting to think that Lex is commenting under the above alias.

Al Bundy 02/21/2014 17:05

>I’m starting to think that Lex is commenting under the above alias.<

Yeah, I'm seriously starting to think that to.

Mud Nugget 02/21/2014 19:07

How old id Brandi, like 55?

Beylerbey 02/21/2014 21:23

I wonder what Sam Gailey’s book is about. Because I already want to read it more than Drinking & Aborting or whatever.

RoseMinaseel 02/22/2014 03:09

My neighbour is working part time and averaging $9000 a month. I’m a single mum and just got my first paycheck for $6546! I still can’t believe it. I tried it out cause I got really desperate and now I couldn’t be happier. Heres what I do, , MONEYJURY.BLOGSPOT.COM