Stephen King Thinks The Farrows Are Bitches

By Jack February 07, 2014 @ 4:50 PM

Author Stephen King apologized for a Tweet in which he said that Dylan and Mia Farrow are going after Woody Allen out of “bitchiness”. For some reason the horror novelist hobbit thought it a good idea to enter the social media shit storm that is the Allen/Farrow molestation back and forth. People have been SCREAAMMMIINGGG in all caps on both sides of the issue for weeks now. Woody and Mia’s daughter Dylan recently drudged up the old allegations about her nebbish dad diddling her after he received a lifetime achievement award at the Golden Globes a few weeks back. When a fanboy asked Stephen King what he thought of the whole thing he tweeted,

“Boy, I’m stumped on that one. I don’t like to think it’s true, and there’s an element of palpable bitchery there, but…”

Then people jumped down his throat, came out his ass, and jumped back down his throat creating a virtual ass to mouth literary metaphor. People didn’t like that he was implying that there was sour grapes on Mia and Dylan’s behalf because of Woody breaking up with Mia then banging her adopted daughter, that slutty temptress, Soon Yi. Stephen King might turn out a 500 page book every week about something creepy happening in the woods, but he’s no match the for self-defined experts working 140 characters or less on Twitter. It’s like bringing a bazooka to a labia lip fight. Get out now, Stephen!

Ernst Stavro Blofeld 02/07/2014 17:22

I dunno. Seems like a stretch to think a creepy little freak who started plowing his adopted daughter -who he met when she was ten years old- would be capable of diddling his other children, too.

Beylerbey 02/07/2014 20:22

It’s heartening that someone actually called him on it. I’m guessing it wasn’t Cate Blanchett, though.

DebbieNicholsge 02/08/2014 00:39

My neighbour is working part time and averaging $9000 a month. I’m a single mum and just got my first paycheck for $6546! I still can’t believe it. I tried it out cause I got really desperate and now I couldn’t be happier. Heres what I do, YellWork.Com

shashan 02/08/2014 06:00

Stephen King’s nose hair is more disturbing than anything Woody Allen ever did.

govunupan 02/10/2014 10:30

I buy almost everything except food and clothing from online auctions most people aren’t aware of the almost unbelievable deals that they can get from online auction sites the site that has the best deals is http://goo.gl/3qonLK

I checked with the BBB and was told that it is all legit. How they can sell gift cards, laptops, cameras, and all kinds of goodies that we all want for 50-90% off, I don’t know
    I do know that I bought my son an ipad there for less than $100 and my husband a $250 Low gift
    cards for 48Why would I even think about shopping anyþlace else?