Lena Dunham Is Still A Classic Beauty

By Travis April 08, 2014 @ 11:00 AM

Girls star Lena Dunham was a guest of honor at the Point Honors New York Gala last night, as she received an award for all of the work that she does as an advocate for the LGBTQ community, which is a very formal way of saying that gay people love her. However, the actress still looked about as comfortable on the event’s red carpet as Kim Kardashian in a talent competition. Lena eventually thanked designer Marc Jacobs for her gold gown, which she said gave her “boob I could use,” and it was at that point that every man at the Point Honors Gala turned to each other and whispered, “And that’s why.”

Photo Credits: Getty

Hugh G. Rection 04/08/2014 13:03

Hey WWTDD, 2004 called. It wants its comment-section spammers back.

Beylerbey 04/08/2014 13:06

My favorite spammers are the ones who address you by name, but there’s no one who goes by that name in the comments.

“That’s right, Helen, I made $6k last month…” Helen?

Joey Jojo Junior Shabadoo 04/08/2014 14:28

I loved her work in the new Hobbit movie. She really brought the character of Smaug to life. So believable.

Shortshanks 04/08/2014 16:27

What a useless monstrosity this chick is….

Shortshanks 04/08/2014 16:29

Beylerbey…

Tell Rokan, Zombie and Pepper that I made 6 thousand last week be porking their moms……

Shortshanks 04/08/2014 16:29

Beylerbey…

Tell Ro*kan, Zo*mbie and Pe*pp*er that I made 6 thousand last week be porking their moms…

Shortshanks 04/08/2014 16:33

Wow….”awaiting moderation” if I leave out the asterisks….

Doctor Mindbender 04/08/2014 17:45

I loved her work in “Freaks”. The way she chanted “one of us, one of us” was sheer genius.

Admiral 04/08/2014 21:53

If there’s one thing that pisses me off, it’s gay people and pedophiles. They’re essentially the same group.

Hugh G. Rection 04/09/2014 00:15

Admiral, it’s a statistical fact that while gays make up maybe 2% of the population, they make up 50% of the pedophiles.

So if you are gay, you are 25 times more likely to be a pedophile than a straight person.