Minnie Driver In A Bikini In Miami

By Lex April 09, 2014 @ 7:06 PM

Minnie Driver In A Floral Bikini At The Beach In Miami
Remember when Minnie Driver used to be the epitome of raw sexuality in Hollywood? When you’d lay in bed at night picturing her grotesquely brown tooth dripping with the byproduct of your lovemaking? Watching mediocre looking women slipping into slightly older mediocre women really is a hard process to endure. I do hear Minnie’s never been happier. Actually, no, I lied. I made that up so you’d feel better about how fall she’s fallen from a maybe five, to a high four. Why is God so cruel to the charming and talented?

Photo Credit: Pacific Coast News, FameFlynet

Hugh G. Rection 04/09/2014 22:20

She’s 44. What the hell were you expecting??

bujawevu 04/10/2014 05:42

I buy almost everything except food and clothing from online auctions most people aren’t aware of the almost unbelievable deals that they can get from online auction sites the site that has the best deals is http://ow.ly/vDosm

I checked with the BBB and was told that it is all legit. How they can sell gift cards, laptops, cameras, and all kinds of goodies that we all want for 50-90% off, I don’t know I do know that I bought my son an ipad there for less than $100 and my husband a $250 Low gift
    cards for $48Why would I even think about shopping anyþlace else?

sloggoside2 04/10/2014 08:07

Yeah who cares if she is 44? She looks decent. It’s not like she’s posing for pictures. She’s being followed and didn’t want her dumb ass picture taken. No she’s no kate upton but get real most girls aren’t. She looks better than most 25 year olds. She looks like she is enjoying a day at the beach. She didnt want someone to write a stupid poorly written article about saying how horrible she looks. i think she looks pretty good. You perverts on this site probably can’t get a girl half as good looking as her but make fun of them everyday. Get a life.

Beylerbey 04/10/2014 14:52

MD is one of those women that other women think guys should like, but the guys in question just nod without really listening.

Oh, and welcome, troll.

JessBo 04/10/2014 21:10

Beylerbey – welcome to being a cunt (from fellow-cunt)